She placed my arm on the kitchen table in a straight position. "Gary, find out where the bone is broken," his mother said. Garreth drew his wand and gently rested the tip on my arm. The top started to glow. He closed his eyes and ran the tip down my arm. "There are three breaks. Here the ulna and radius are broken and the last one is below the wrist.", Garreth said and looked at his mother. "What are you looking at? You know how to treat broken bones. Go ahead, you are a really talented young man.". Garreth smiled. He cast the spell "Episkey" three times while placing the wand just above the fractions.

"Does it still hurt?" Garreth asked, looking at me. I flexed my fingers, feeling my arm. The pain was gone. I joyfully shook my head and looked at Garreth. He beamed and gave me a kiss on the back of my hand. "See Gary, there was no need to panic. You know healing magic, you just have to stay calm.", his mother said and tousled his hair. "I want Caelie to master this magic as well. After all, you will move out of here at some point. Please show her in the coming days how to do Epsikey, Gary.", she said and went back to the others.

"Why did you fall off the roof?" Garreth asked. "I wanted to write Sebastian a letter as a motivation to endure Solomon, so to speak. And once again Athena didn't hear me and then I fell off the edge of the roof.", I answered a little embarrassed.

Garreth and I decided to lie down slowly so we would have enough energy tomorrow, so we said goodbye and went to his room. It was quite cold there now that the window was open for so long, so we undressed completely and snuggled up under the blankets. Garreth hugged my body tightly to his and pulled me onto him.

We cuddled intensely for a while until I noticed that we were overcome with lust again. I straightened up a bit and let him slide into me. Garreth put his hand on my breasts and stroked my nipples until he suddenly pinched them. "I heard a rumor that you like that." He said and grinned cheekily at me.

"Are you guys really talking about stuff like that?" I asked in surprise while still lying on top of him. "Why not? Everyone involved benefits from that.", he said and gently pushed me off him. He brought my hands together and tied them with his tie by his bed and put one of his ties from his suitcase in my mouth.

He knelt in front of me and thrust hard. His hands were resting on my hips. "Snap your fingers." he whispered into my ear. My fingers were free to move and I snapped once with each hand. "Very good. If you don't want to do it anymore, then snap twice, okay? Then I'll stop right away.", Garreth said softly and I nodded to him. He ran his fingertips down my torso until he began to tickle me.

I tried to squirm, but since I was pinned down and Garreth kept pushing hard, I couldn't escape. Unfortunately, I was quite ticklish and Garreth knew all my sensitive spots. Nobody else was allowed to touch the soles of my feet because I was particularly sensitive there. So he grabbed my foot while he was in the highest arousal and, moaning softly, licked the sole of my foot gently. I wanted to laugh out loud, I wanted to scream, I wanted to get out of the situation, but it was so infinitely arousing to be at the mercy of this exceedingly beautiful young man while he did whatever he wanted to me.

It didn't take long for me to realize he was on the verge of orgasm. He threw his head back and thrust in, biting his hand to stifle a loud groan. I loved that he was moaning out loud. I found it very attractive when I could perceive his arousal through as many of my senses as possible.

He tried to tickle me a little more with his free hand until I felt him cum inside of me shortly afterwards. He dropped forward and paused on me for a moment. Without saying anything, he slid down the bed towards the foot of the bed. He leaned forward and began to caress my clit. I felt his sperm start to run out of me and I was almost a little ashamed of it. Garreth raised his head, leaned over me and kissed me.

I caught the taste of his cum in my mouth and I felt more of it running into my mouth. On the one hand, I found the idea a bit disgusting, but this exceedingly wet kiss only aroused me even further. Garreth shoved the damp tie back into my mouth and continued to tease me while his hands wandered between my breasts and my ticklish waist.

My body was tense to the point of bursting and I could feel my orgasm getting closer and closer. Garreth gently suckled on my clit while pinching my nipples as I came. A groan escaped me, but it wasn't very loud because of the muffling from the tie.

Garreth got back up on his knees, and entered me again. He was obviously ready for another round. He tickled me again. Because he had just come once before, it took a little longer before he was ready to come again. He used the time extremely effectively. He devoted himself to my feet, tickling me further, and rubbing my overstimulated clitoris.

He enjoyed involving my whole body. He moaned softly again and again.I could feel my second orgasm approaching. My body convulsed immensely and I felt a throbbing grip on Garreth's cock even tighter. Garreth looked at me, thrust a few more times, and cummed again.

He pulled my tie out of my mouth, undid the knot of the others and snuggled up to me. "You had way too much fun with the tickling," I laughed. "Well, everyone's needs are different. I just love to see you laugh. That took it to a whole new level for me. I've always loved tickling you. But now, that was really a whole lot better. ' he said, stroking my red wrists.

"I love you, Caelie," he whispered, kissing my cheek. I put a hand on his and gave him a kiss on his cracked and slightly sweaty forehead. "I love you too, Garreth."

"I can't wait for Christmas," he said softly, blushing. "Why that?" I asked. "I have a very special present for you and I'm looking forward to your face when you see it," he whispered.

We got up again and freshened up and went to sleep.