Someplace far away from all this violence

The two were still in the car driving somewhere.

Amelia- where are we even going?

Hope- someone you won't like

After another hour the girls pulled up to the school

Amelia- are you serious? Here of all places.

Hope- it will be quick we just need stuff from Ric's office

The two sneak there way in and into the office when an alarm goes off

Amelia- shit

The Cleo, Josie, and Mg entered the room

Josie-What are you doing here?

Amelia-At the moment, being preemptively annoyed by this conversation. What ever happened to the Hi's and hellos

Hope-but we were actually hoping to raid your father's weapon stash, which has obviously been emptied.

Cleo-I thought it prudent, given our history.

Josie-Why do you even need a weapon?

Hope/Amelia-It's a long story. None of your business

Hope looks at Amelia

Hope-We may have to kill some vampires and witches and werewolves, and this place is like a one-stop shop for pointy things.

Amelia and Hope walked closer to the group, Josie tensed up and noticed the dead look in Amelia's eyes.

Josie- I made you shut it off...

Amelia- contrary to your belief Josette not everything is about you.

Cleo-Are you seriously threatening us?

Hope-No. I'm talking about the Triad.

Amelia-But if you don't get us those weapons...

Mg-We'll give you anything that you need if you give us what we need first.

Hope-You are aware that we could kill you all, right?

Josie-We know what you're capable of. Just like you know that we'll do just about anything to get you back, both of you.

Josie's eyes linger on Amelia a little longer

Josie-so you might as well let us give you our best shot. That is, unless, of course, You guys are too scared.

Amelia-If I put up with this best shot,then will you finally give up on us?

Amelia moved closer, locking eyes with Josie. The tension was high.

Hope-Or do I have to find that mother of yours who's never around? Kidding about that last part, sort of.

Cleo-We do not wish for anyone to get hurt, including you. You have heard our terms. Do you accept or not?

Hope-All we have to do is listen. To which one of you?

Mg-Uh, to... all of us.

Hope-I guess I have some time to kill before it's time to kill. Let's begin.

Amelia gave her sister a look of seriously. The group moved to the common area where Mg had Hope and Amelia sit up at a table in front of stage.

Amelia- Dare I ask what's happening?

There was a drum roll and applause when mg took the stage.

Mg-This is Salvatore Idol.

Hope-If people are gonna start to sing, I'm gonna turn this into Survivor.

There were gasps in the audience.