We're gonna need a spotlight

Ameila and Hope were sleeping in bed when the alarm for the trap went off.

Hope- Ameila get up
Ameila- what is that noise?
Hope- the trap come on

Ameila and Hope got up and made there way to the woods with Ric and Dorian.

Dorian- Sounds like the trap worked.
Hope-I know this is important, but you couldn't have put pants on first?
Ric-Little early for snark, Hope.
Ameila- okay but like she's not wrong and why is it so cold.
Hope- here

Hope hands ameila her jacket.

Dorian-Any guesses on what famous monster from filmland we get to slay today?
Ric- With our luck, it'll be Cthulhu.
Amelia- what even is that??

They made there way over to the trap to see a horse.

Hope- False alarm. It's just a horse.
RIc- Must've gotten out of the stables and wandered across the barrier spell.
Ameila-Except we don't have a white horse.

The horse turns around and  its a unicorn dorian and Ric aim there crossbows but Hope and Ameila move in front of them.

Ameila- Hey, wait, wait. Hold your fire.
Ric - It's a monster, Ameila. It's here to take the artifact.
Hope- You're not seriously suggesting we kill a unicorn?
Dorian - I'm suggesting we don't give it a pass because it's cute.
Ameila-Can't we just... leave it alone?
Hope-It's trapped, it's not going anywhere. It's harmless.
Ric- Hope's right. As long as we keep it alive, other creatures won't be coming for the urn. So we just stay alert and let it be.
Dorian- All right, well, I'll be on alert back in bed.

The group started to make there way back to school. But what they didn't know is that a slugged had infected Hope. The girls made it back to bed and were asleep. It then rolls around to 8:30am and Hope gets up and gets dressed and walks over to Ameila and wakes her up with a hug.

Ameila- ugh Hope what are you going?
Hope- Good Morning sunshine! It's time to get up

When Hope hugged Ameila, a slug then infected Ameila. Ameila gets dressed and her and Hope find Raf and landon sitting on the chairs. So Ameila slumps down in one.

Hope-Morning, handsome.
Raf- Hey.
Hope- Handsomes. Mmm. Sweet, sweet carbs.
Landon-Somebody's in a really good mood.
Raf-Hmm.
Hope-Just woke up on the right side of the bed, I guess.
Ameila- For the first time ever?

Ameila rolled her eyes

Hope-You're so funny. I love that about you sis.
Landon- you ok mia?
Ameila- peachy

The twins then make their way over to them.

Ameila-Saltzman Twins
Lizzie-Good morning, Rafael.
Raf-Hi. Uh, how was your-your trip?
Lizzie- Excellent. Thank you.
Josie- And welcome back, Landon.
Landon- Didn't you vote me out?
Josie-That's all in the past.
Lizzie-Now, is everyone as excited as I am about tonight?
Raf and Landon-What's happening tonight?
Ameila- The school's stupid annual talent show. All the factions compete.

Ameila just crossed her arms which caused everyone to look at the mikaelson siblings confusing behavior.

Hope-You know, the witch performance wouldn't be the same without you two.
Josie - Thank you.

Ric then came on the PA
Ric-If I could have your attention. Last night we were able to capture a monster here on the grounds. We have everything under control. But given this potential danger, it is with a heavy heart that I must postpone the talent show. Hopefully, we'll be able to reschedule this... unique event... at a later date.

Ameila- A much, much later date please.
Hope- Kind of overkill if you ask me. I told your dad that a unicorn barely counts as a monster.

Lizzie and Joise then stormed off to talk with their dad. And within seconds we heard Lizzie
voice on the pa