Facing Darkness is kinda our thing

Hope stares at her exasperated and very confused sister smiling to herself knowing her sister is back from the darkness. Ameila on the other hand is pacing as memoires from the last few days surface, as she paces she runs her hands through her hair as she fills with guilt. That's when she feels someone pull her into a hug and she snaps out of her thoughts to look up at her sister.

Hope- your back. Your you

Ameila backs away from the hug

Ameila- yeah.. I think so... Hope look I'm-
Hope- stop you don't need to apologize ok
Ameila- but I do... wait where are we
Hope- Josie's mind
Ameila- oh?!? She might need therapy because this is something

The two start to walk around

Hope- Josie
Ameila- Jo! Your subconscious is weirding me out.

They both find crumbs on the floor. They then see something rush by

Hope- Literal bread crumbs. Subtle. Wait. It's okay. You don't have to run. Post tenebras spero lucem.

Hope cast a light spell

Ameila-You don't have to hide, either. We are not gonna hurt you.

A pig... a literally pig appears

Pig-Would you shut your piehole, lady? And you put out that light, before you get us all killed
Ameila- omg I'm losing it... I never did drugs because I never wanted to see weird things but apparently that doesn't matter because I have brain damage.
Hope- I see it too you don't have brain damage...

The pig starts to walk off

Ameila-Hey, would you wait up?
Pig-Take your "innocent girls with the basket" act someplace else. Last thing I need is some trigger-happy skirt doing magic near me.
Hope-Why? What happens if we do magic?
Pig- Don't find out! And quit following me. You don't belong here, toots.
Ameila-Sexist talking pigs aren't really my thing but you know what is bacon.

Hope smacks Ameila upside the head

Hope- Ameila! We would love to leave, but we are not going anywhere until we find our friend
Josie.
Pig-What do you want with her?
Ameila-we came to rescue her.
Pig-Yeah, well, you're too late for that.
Hope-What do you mean?
Ameila- what happened? Is she okay?

Ameila suddenly began anxious as the pig talked she started picking at her nails till Hope grabbed her hands

Pig- calm down Pull up a stump. Once upon a time, this was a beautiful land. A peaceful kingdom, ruled by Princess Josette. And then the Darkness came. The princess tried to fight it, but using her magic only made the Darkness stronger. It was tied to her somehow, and if she kept fighting it, the Darkness would grow to cover the entire land. So Princess Josie placed a sleeping spell on herself so that she could never do magic again, and so that the Darkness could never grow. If we wake her up, the Darkness will grow again. So... as much as we all miss her, this is how it has to be.  Destiny's a bitch, huh, doll?
Hope- Maybe. But we still have to try.
Ameila- She would do the same for us. And I think I know how to find her.

The girls start walking to the crumbs

Pig- Uh, you don't want to do that.
Hope-Where's the rest of the trail?
Pig-Well, um, here's the thing. You-You're not gonna believe this. The, uh... Whenever, heh, the, uh, elements, um... Uh, you know what, I ate it. Okay? I ate it! Ha ha! "Why would I do that?" she asks. Because I'm disgusting, and I have no self-control. Do you see the package that I'm working with right now?
Hope-Okay, you know where this trail goes. You know where she is. If you don't tell me where she went, I'm gonna start doing magic.
Ameila- and if you don't help us I'll do alot worse then magic

Ameila Mikaelson/Legacies storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें