This Feels Culty

Amelia had found herself in the mill punching a bag. She spent the night away from everyone fear of doing something. She only had half a dozen messages from her sister and Josie. Amelia had already gone through 2 of the bags she was setting up the 3rd bag when her sister walked in.

Hope- why do you have a phone if you don't plan on answering it. You disappeared last night. I was worried.

Amelia grunted as she hit the bag

Amelia- well I'm right here so don't worry didn't go on a murder spree or anything

Hope looked at her sister confused but started wrapping her hands.

Hope- do you wanna talk

Amelia- just wanna hit

Hope- well you missed my shakespeare breakdown

Amelia- didn't take you for dramatic

Hope- it's in our blood

Amelia- Yup the great Mikaelson legacy

Hope knew Amelia needed to talk there was something wrong but there was something stopping her from doing so

Hope- fight me

Amelia- what?

Hope- fight me like when we were kids.

Amelia- for real?

Hope- Yeah I need to hit something and you keep breaking the bags so lets go fully.

Amelia glowed her eyes and Hope matched her. Hope charged at her throwing the first punch which Amelia had dodged Amelia then went to swipe kick her legs but Hope jumped over it. Amelia jumped over the railing towards the top of the Mill with Hope behind her they started throwing more punches only really getting a few hits in. Their family when they were younger taught them both had to fight so they both became pretty good at it. Elijah had taught Amelia more on the side

Flashback: Elijah and Amelia were in the woods so Amelia could calm down. It had been a few days since Hayley death and he had just gotten his memories back. The family knew Amelia had a temper which could match her father though it was worse. It wasn't her fault it was the black magic that courses through her veins from the witches that made her.

Amelia- You stood there! You stood there as that woman was choking her!

Elijah- Amelia please you must calm down

Every word Amelia spoke her eyes would flash from their normal blue to her golden wolf color. Elijah knew similar to her sister it would help if she just hit him. Hope had favored her magic more while Amelia was more physical.

Amelia- you let my mother die!

Amelia charged at Elijah throwing a bunch of sloping punches he blocked most of them before grabbing her wrist and pulling her into his chest as she left out muffled sobs.

Amelia- my moms dead because of you! I just want my mom. You didn't even love her!

Elijah- I did with every fiber of my being you have my word.

Amelia- I just want my mom please.

End flashback. The memory flooded Amelia's mind as she wipped tears before Hope had a chance to ask her sister if she was okay. Amelia's fist collided with Hope's jaw. Then Hope jumped back to the first floor with Amelia behind her. Hope had taken Amelia to the ground when Josie walked in. All the guilt suddenly came back to Amelia. As she stood more off to the side. Josie looked over at her girlfriend feeling horrible.