I was made to love you

It was the next moring and Ameila was still asleep. Josie who had went to see her father to confront him about Lizzie find out Finch is a werewolf she then decided to surpirse her girlfriend. When she entered the room she saw Ameila curled into a ball under the blanket towards the top of her bed. She walked over to the bed and gently kisses her head as Ameila slowly turned over and faced her girlfriend with a tired smile when she spoke her voice was raspey but Josie thought it was cute.

Ameila- hey, everything okay?
Josie- hmm yeah just wanted to say hi before school
Ameila- not that i'm not happy to see you I thought we were meeting up later
Josie- we still are. I had to ask my dad something and give you this letter from Lizzie.

Josie hands Ameila the letter which she takes and sits up

Ameila- A letter she couldn't text me
Lizzie/Letter- Hey mels don't be mad but I'll be gone for a little bit. I messed up no shocker there but this was pretty bad, so I'm at like a witch therapy thing. I found something out about Finch ask Josie if she didn't tell you yet. Speaking of Josie I'm happy for you both truly took you long enough together. I'll see you in awhile I love you mels.
Ameila- she left and didn't even say bye in person!
Josie- yeah she said in my letter she knew you would have kidnapped her so she didn't leave.
Ameila- I give her two days then I'm going. Anyway what happened with Finch?
Josie- She's a werewolf
Ameila- ouu plottwist
Josie- yeah
Ameila- now what
Josie- I'm gonna tell her I'm a witch and tell her about the school
Ameila- okay

Before Josie could say anything else Hope walked in.

Hope- Ameila hey I need your help
Ameila- sure whats up?
Hope- get dressed and meet me in the kitchen. Also hi Jo
Josie- hey hope

Hope leaves as Ameila gets out of bed and Josie kisses her goodbye and going to speak to her dad once again. Ameila on the way out grabbed her leather jacket that belonged to her dad and met Hope in the kitchen.

Ameila- so what are we doing?
Hope- we are giving Landon a sandwhich
Ameila- okay.. And you need me why?
Hope- because You and Wade are right something isn't right and this sandwich is full of avocados
Ameila- which he's allergic too
Hope- yup

After a bit Landon walked in kissing Hope on the cheek and walking to the counter after working out

Landon- Hey Ameila
Ameila- hey

Hope hands Ameila and Landon a sandwhich. Landon looks at her weridly but than see Ameila take a bite so he does the same.

Landon-Oh, perfect timing. I was starving, but you really didn't have to...
Hope- Oh, I did. I mean, you know, with all the calories that you've been burning. Which, speaking of, do you have any idea how much weight you were lifting?
Landon-Nope.
Hope-Like, 300 pounds.
Landon-Sweet.
Hope-That doesn't strike you as odd? I mean, you're human now, Landon. At least you're supposed to be.
Landon-So that's why you're worried.
Ameila- With good reason.
Landon - With no reason.I mean, don't get me wrong, I wish I had a better explanation, but I don't remember anything that happened to me in Malivore, so...
Hope- And I wanted you back so badly that I didn't notice any differences. Wade actually did . He had this crazy theory that you've changed. Wade doesn't know me the way you do.
Ameila- but the issue is I probably know you best next to Hope and something hasn't felt right. My wolf side has felt werid
Landon-Look, if you really want the truth, I've never felt better. But that's only because you and I are finally good.

He gestures to Hope and himself

Landon- And because I remember everything that we've gone through to get here. So please, just be here, with me. I'm fine.
Hope-Well, you shouldn't be. You should be covered in hives right now.
Ameila- Landon's allergic to avocados. And that sandwich that you've been eating... all the avocados.
Hope-See, the Landon I remember would be breaking out. His throat would be closing up. You know, I even... I brought an EpiPen, in case I was wrong, but you're not gonna need it... and that is the whole problem. Because you are not Landon.
Ameila-Ad somnum.