Death keeps knocking on my door

Everyone was sitting in the library writing letters to there love ones who passed it was ressemblance day. Hope and Ameila never really saw the point in it but lately death kept knocking on the door. ( the front door opened and there stood a boy)
Ameila- Jason?

Hope saw her sisters body go pale as she saw the boy and instantly her stomach turned.

Jason- Amy?

The two ran at each other and hugged

Ameila- Jay? How?
Jason- I don't know I was yanked awake. Is there anywhere I could shower?

Ameila lead the boy to the showers while Hope ran down to Ric who was with Necromancer.

Hope-Dr. Saltzman!
Necromancer-Oh, there you are, lovely girl. I was wondering if you'd come visit me again. How's your sister, the one I saw you with earlier, trying to steal an illicit peek at me?
Hope-As we speak, she's having an emotional reunion with her dead bestfriend. I assume we have you to thank?
Necromancer- Poor boy. His spirit was clinging to him like a vine in winter. It took barely any effort. Just a little wrinkle of the nose, and poof. You're lucky that's all I did. The way you've treated a man of my stature, you should be ashamed.
Hope-Literally nobody knows who you are!
Necromancer-That's impossible.
Ric-I'll check on Ameila
Necromancer-. I-If you want an end to this misery, simply bring me the knife and I'll be - on my way... -

RIc walked out with Hope close behind him they made there way to the door.

Hope- Ric please be careful with your words hes sensitive topic for her because-
Ric- Hope i know your mother told me. He's the one Ameila killed and trigged her wolf curse.
They walked in
Ric- Jason, is it? Jason, I'm Dr. Saltzman. I am here to help you.
Jason- I... I don't understand what's happening. Why am I here?
Ameila-I didn't know what to tell him
Ric- Um, well, do you mind telling me the last few things that you remember?
Jason-Um... Ameila and I were hanging in the woods when these hunters or someone showed up. They had shot Ameila with something I had asked if she was ok and she just nodded we started fighting the guys when all of the sudden it went black-

Ameila looked at her sister who knew what happened that night who had witnessed it along with there mother.

Ric-those memories you have, those are from two years ago. You didn't survive the fight. And tonight, you were resurrected from the dead.

Jason looked at Ameila

Ric-this situation... I'm afraid it might not be permanent,
Jason- So you think I'm gonna die again?
Ric-I think it's likely. I'm sorry. I understand that this is... an emotional experience for everyone involved. And I will be here every step of the way.
Ameila- actually could you give us a minute.

Ric and Hope nodded and headed out.

Ameila- Jason I-
Jason- I don't blame you Amy its whatever they shot you with I've never been mad
Ameila- you should be only if I was strong enough I could have fought it but
Jason gently grabbed her face
Jason- Ameila Marshall Mikaelson It was not your fault and I don't blame you. Since I died I'm assuming your a wolf now?
Ameila- yeah
Jason- what color? Is it brown?
Ameila- Mines black with whilte and brown Highlights while Hope is the opposite. God Jay I've missed you so much!

The two hugged but Ameila could hear his heart beat slow down.

Ameila- wait what?
Jason- they wanted me to get some knife but I fought it because I didn't wanna hurt you so I guess there sending me back. Till next time Amy darling.

Jason began to disappear with a goofy smile while sitll holding her hand till he was gone Ameila had tears pouring out of her eyes but she wiped them and rushed down to the basement where the necromancer was. She saw Hope and Mg standing there