Part 58

Friday came around.

Kino didn't know how to tell Yuto about this. It's not like he has had the time to dedicate to give him a rundown of the events as they happened.

So after school, as the boys headed over to the company for Kino's training, he decided now would be a good time to fill Yuto in. God he knew he wouldnt approve at first but he just needed to hear him out.

"I have to tell you something" Kino says, already feeling awkward.

He and Wooseok had promised to not do anything obvious at school until he spoke to Yuto. The pair sat themselves on the wall opposite the building, since Kino had about half an hour until he had to head inside.

"What's up".

Kino sits cross legged on the wall and faces his best friend, taking a deep breath that he hoped would help calm him down. He was wrong.

"I need you to listen to the whole story before you say anything. I need you to keep an open mind, and I need you to know...well, I love you, and I appreciate every single thing you have done for me but..."

"Oh my god are you breaking up with me"

Kino laughs and gently shoves his shoulder, glad for the little break into the tense air.

"Look. Wooseok and I-.."

Yuto's ears prick up, immediately he's focused on his friend, giving away that he wanted to know where this was going.

"He and I uh...we're officially together"

Yuto gets off the wall and exhales dejectedly. "Kino no"

"Yuto don't let me explain"

"Kino, how many times is that guy going to break your heart, how many times is he going to treat you like trash"

"I told you to listen to the whole story before you say anything..."

"Fine, try" Yuto sighs, crossing his arms over his chest.

"It's a really long story so I'm going to try and keep it short but basically, last week Wooseok came to my house, all beat up and bloodied, he had no where to go, so I let him come in".

Yuto can't help but sigh again, "He's using you. Had no where to go, but he could have gone home. Let me guess, he wanted to sleep with you or something".

"Yuto" Kino says, a little sad that his friend wasn't letting him finish. "It wasn't like that. Let me talk".

"I don't know how I feel about this"

"Frankly, you have no say in the matter".

"Right, so I can't give my opinion?"

"Not when you won't let me finish the story!" Kino is getting frustrated now.

"Kino he's making excuses and using you!"

"Christ, Yuto listen to me. It's about his dad, his dad has been..."

"I don't think any ex-.."

"Yuto!" Kino groans in frustration.

"Yuto..." A new voice, Kino and Yuto both turn to the side, having just spotted Yanan walking over to them. How long had he been stood there

"Hyung" Yuto says surprised.

"Please listen to Kino. Let him finish the story. He needs to tell you exactly how it is"

"Why does it ma-..."

But this time Yuto is cut off by Yanan. "Wooseok's father is a very bad man, he's been hurting Wooseok all this time. He...He made him into the broken guy he is today, and he wasn't using Kino. He was hiding, he had no place to go, everything Wooseok did to Kino, though it wasn't good in any way, was to try to protect him. His father threatened Wooseok that if he ever saw Kino he would..hurt both of them. Badly"