Part 17

For my one reader

They stay true to their word. And do not discuss the event in the cupboard again. Kino's opinion on Wooseok may have slightly changed. He doesn't take him to be the same heartless, rude, annoying dick as he did when school first started.

He was still annoying. And rude. But not as annoying and rude. It became a little more bearable. Wooseok would sometimes lie in bed at night and think about why he did what he did that day in the cupboard. Why didn't he just leave him alone in there? Why did he comfort him? Why did he feel the need to find out what was wrong? Was it because up till that point Kino put up this brave, tough persona and it just caught him off guard to suddenly see the boy be that vulnerable?

It was weird.

What was even weirder to him though, was the way Kino started talking to him more. Wooseok looked at him with a weird look on his face every time it happened. Did he suddenly think they were friends now or something?

Kino didn't look into as much as Wooseok did. He just...maybe felt a little bit more at ease with him somehow. Sometimes Wooseok did go along with it though. Like the texting. If he was home alone, and bored, why not text a little right?

Wooseok:
I overheard you're going out with the trainees today

Please can you end up drinking and make a fool of yourself somehow

Kino:
Why do you wish that for me

Wooseok:
Funny. To do that in front of your other friends who you need to impress

Kino:
I'm friends with them like I am Yeoone, Jinho etc. I can be silly around them too you know

Wooseok:
Come on don't be a wuss, and drink

Kino:
We are out for a drink to be fair

Kino:We are out for a drink to be fair

Wooseok:
Eyyyy getit

Kino:
We're not here to get plastered though

Wooseok:
You're no fuuuun

Kino:
Look at me I'm a fucking moDEL

Kino:Look at me I'm a fucking moDEL