Part 41

"You what?"

"I forgot my sleeping bag" Kino says again as he tries to root through the bags he does have. "Right let me think. I had my sleeping bag in my room, these ones were in the living room..." as he thinks back to leaving his house that day he sighs out in defeat. "I never went back for the sleeping bag. Shit". His warmer jumper was in that one too. How could he have been so dumb?

"Just wear something warm I guess" Wooseok suggests from his bed.

Kino digs through the bag he brought and brings out an extra pair of socks as well as a jumper that was nowhere near as thick as the one that was still in his house, but he figured any extra warmth would do.

When they're on he squishes his bag of clothes a little and places it down on the ground before attempting to lie down on the ground. It's hard and fucking cold but there wasn't much he could do about that now was there? Surely he would be able to sleep even if it was just for a few hours.

"G'night then" he hears Wooseok mutter out.

"Yeah night" Kino replies.

He stays like this for nearly two hours, trying hard to fall asleep but it got so fucking cold that he couldn't help but shake. Of course this meant he couldn't sleep, shuffling over and over on the uncomfortable floor.

When 2 hours pass Wooseok sits up in frustration and turns to Kino, who had his back to him. "I can't fucking sleep you know. Your chattering teeth".

He was expecting some kind of snark remark like, fuck off, you try it like this, but instead he hears an "I'm sorry".

Eh?

He debates what to do then. And yeah some part of him felt bad for the kid. He unzips the sleeping bag and with a roll of his eyes he says "Just come here?"

Kino turns to look over at Wooseok, who seemed to be inviting him into his bag.

"What?"

"Just come sleep here"

"I'll be fine here. Thanks"

Wooseok rolls his eyes again and reaches over to grab Kino's wrist, practically dragging him into the sleeping bag.

"We both know you won't fall asleep like that, I won't sleep with you shaking and your teeth chattering and I also don't want people thinking I'm responsible for your death so just swallow your pride and come here. It's only a night. Come on"

Kino doesn't have to think really, but any kind of warmth would be greatly appreciated right now, but was it worth it if it meant sleeping next to Wooseok?

He's pulled in soon enough, and though at first he hesitates the warmth he can feel from the sleeping bag is enough to convince him to stay there.

Wooseok zips up the sleeping bag again and just lies back down, with his back to Kino.

Kino lies down too and immediately lets out a long breath. "Oh my god, is this thing weighted or something?"

"There is something in the cover part yeah" Wooseok comments. "I'm going to sleep now"

"Thanks" Kino whispers out before turning away from Wooseok and allowing himself to relax a little. He felt odd of course. Why was Wooseok nice enough to offer this? Wasn't this going against everything they had talked about at the park? As his brain if full of such thoughts sleep soon takes over and the boys both fall asleep in silence.

Sleeping in a tent was no easy thing though, and a few hours later Kino wakes again due to cold, wanting more warmth he shuffles further down in the sleeping bag but can't help but shake a little from the air.

Suddenly he feels an arm around him, pulling him close.

"Wooseok?" he questions in panic instantly. His eyes widen as he waits for a response.

"Wooseok" he tries again

"Mm" he gets a response

"What are you doing"

"Mm?"

"Y-You're uh-...you're holding me"

"Okay" he hears Wooseok mumble.

He was expecting more of a 'ew the fuck? Am I?' or even 'shit sorry, didn't realise. Didn't mean to'.

But when Wooseok makes no attempt to move Kino is still frozen in his spot. The warmth radiating from Wooseok's body was making me feel so sleepy suddenly, being held like this was nice...

Stop thinking like that Kino. The guy is half asleep and probably doesn't even realise what he's doing. But some part of Kino doesn't want to wake him, in case an argument broke out. He stays there. In Wooseok's arms and allows sleep to come once more.