Part 20

It's quite a stretch. Kino wasn't prepared at all after all. But neither of them seem to care about that enough to stop.

Wooseok ends up pushing in slowly, aware of the fact that it may hurt. After all he was well endowed. His height wasn't for nothing.

Kino grunts softly the second he feels Wooseok pushing in. He still had all this electricity and fire flowing through his body. The fight had truly sparked rage within him, and now he had all this pent up energy inside. He was sure that Wooseok felt the exact same way. Like they were both about to explode if something wasn't done.

So Wooseok bottomed out fully, hips pressed against Kino, but the fire within his chest rages and yelled at him to move. They had gotten to this so quick that both boys were still wearing their top layers, too distracted to care about that for now though.

Kino opens his mouth a little, to allow for easier breathing but his breaths remain heavy, from the fight but also from the fullness he now felt.

Wooseok quickly pushes his own hair back after strands had fallen on his face, and then he grabs Kino's pale hips with both of his hands. He could almost wrap both of his hands around him, that's how tiny he felt in his hold.

Kino hung his head low, and just waited for the other to move. After all he was still a dick and didn't want to talk to him.

Wooseok grits down, his jaw accentuated from the action, and at last he pulls back, his member pulling out of Kino until just the tip before pushing back in. It wasn't the softest of thrusts, but he could definitely go harder. It was almost like he was testing waters. Kino responded by letting out a tiny grunt.

So Wooseok takes that as a green light, and pulls back once more only to slam back into Kino. The brunette grunts again, head still hung low. His whole body was being pushed against the desk every time Wooseok thrust into him.

The slamming became hard, like the fire within  was dictating how Wooseok moved and how hard he went. It was a fucking lot for both of them. Kino couldn't help but make noises with every single time he felt Wooseok slam into him. The power he did it with made the desk knock into the wall every single time.

Wooseok held onto Kino's hips with strength, fingers digging into his pale skin where he knew he would leave marks. No words were said still. Just grunts of pain mixed with pleasure.

After all Wooseok was also strong, and the electricity inside him just made him want to absolutely fuck into Kino with no repercussions.

And Kino took it. He took every single slam that came, even if he had to hold on to the desk for dear life, because it made his body begin to fill with pleasure. So anger and hatred now mixed with pleasure and need.

Kino closed his eyes, bit down on his pink lip and just focused on the way Wooseok fucked him. Skin slapping against skin echoed in the room and even Wooseok had to lean his head back and close his eyes because the feeling was so good. Kino's warmth and tightness made his hips speed up, wanting more, chasing more. The sounds mix together, the scraping of the desk on the floor, the way it banged into the wall, Kino's grunts and breaths mixed with Wooseok's, the balls slapping against his ass.

Everything just seemed to be amplified in this little room.

"Fuck" Wooseok grunts, it sounded angry, almost like he's cursing out of frustration but in reality it's just pleasure from it all. He was still angry. His chest was still lit with anger like the angriest fire that couldn't be controlled. Thirst that couldn't be quenched. He looks down at the way he disappears into Kino, and with the strength he had he started to pull Kino closer to himself and then away again, like he was using Kino to fuck himself onto his dick.

Kino, from the effort all of this took, ended up moving onto his elbows rather than resting on his palms, it allowed him to rest more this way. But of course this in turn meant that his back was more arched and lower down. Wooseok wasn't having it.

Instead he suddenly let go of his hips and wrapped an arm around around Kino's waist whilst the other wrapped over his shoulder to his chest. He pulled the boy right against his own chest, so that his back was pressed against him.

Kino was surprised but didn't want to say a word. Instead he just groaned out at the sudden change in position. Luckily Wooseok was strong enough to hold him there. It was almost like a hug but Kino chose to not think about it that way.

So Wooseok held onto him tightly, by force being made to have his mouth near Kino's ear since he was so much closer. So now every groan, every grunt, and every breath through gritted teeth would be directed right into Kino's ear.

Kino licked over his dry lips, and from tiredness of it all just rested the back of his head against Wooseok's shoulder. He couldn't care now. Not when Wooseok was still fucking into him so brutally. His own erection was bouncing in the air now, still untouched but leaking.

Wooseok hands turn into fists around the material of Kino's jumper, holding him tightly in place as he pulled back and slammed into him once more. He grunted into Kino's ear and Kino in turn moaned out from the angle change. He was now fucking directly against his prostate and fuck how was he supposed to stay quiet now.

Wooseok ended up chuckling darkly at the change in Kino's voice and noises to which the other just elbowed him in the side.

Wooseok tightens his hold on Kino and increases with his thrusting, speeding up that fraction more to chase his orgasm. He could feel it approaching, especially now that Kino was practically moaning into his ear.

Kino manages to wrap a hand around his dick and stroked himself fast, in time to match Wooseok's thrusting. He could tell Wooseok was trying to cum so he wanted to bring himself there too.

Wooseok continues, thrust after thrust, deeper and deeper until he feels it. That warm feeling in the pit of his stomach. When he released deep inside of Kino, his jaw clenches even more, grunting animalistically right into his ear. Kino's mouth parts and he moans and groans loudly from the warmth filling him so suddenly.

His hand doesn't slow down and soon he too is shooting his own load right into his hand, tightening around Wooseok's cock that was still buried deep inside of him.

Wooseok's thrusts didn't stop. They slow down, became more careful in order to milk himself completely inside of Kino's ass but they weren't forceful or brutal any more.

Their breathing doesn't slow down at all. In fact it was more deeper, and faster than during their fight. Wooseok finally unwraps his arms from around Kino and the brunette once more uses the desk as leverage whilst he allows his breathing to slow down.

Wooseok licks his lips, and then his mouth parts as he exhales loudly. He looks at the back of Kino's head, and then lower down at where his cock was still buried within him. He needs to pull out. Without warning Kino he pulls away and Kino just grunts softly from the sudden loss.

Wooseok walks out of the room presumably to the bathroom, still trouser-less. No words are said

Kino takes the opportunity to sort himself out. He then packs up all of his stuff back into his bag and heads to the door. When Wooseok returns the room is empty, so per routine, he goes over to the little window in his room, gets out his ashtray and cigarettes and lights up another one. No questions asked.