Part 2

It was break time now, and some boys left the room to go outside and play football, or to go get some food

It was break time now, and some boys left the room to go outside and play football, or to go get some food. Some guys also stayed in the room.

Wooseok stayed at his desk, with his head buried in his arms now, probably taking a nap.

Yuto, Kino and Yeoone gathered in the corner of the room and discussed, as quietly as they could, what they thought of the new kid.

"Why is he so snappy from the get go?" Kino questioned, eyes flickering over to the hunched giant.

"I heard it all. I thought he was going to hit you seriously. He looks like the type" Yeoone adds

Yuto hums and allows his eyes to flicker over him. "Odd. He's really not attempting to make friends here with that kind of attitude huh"

The one thing Kino didn't like about himself was how he didn't like to give up. He wanted to see and test it to see if first impressions were right.

"Ya Kino where are you going?" Yuto hisses when the shortest of the lot starts walking over to Wooseok.

"Shut up" Kino waves his hand dismissively. Step by step he approaches until he's standing right beside him. He's definitely napping right?

"Wooseok"

Nothing

"Hey. Look I think we started off on the wrong foot. My names Kino. We're gonna be sitting next to each other for the year so we might as wel-..."

He stops talking the second Wooseok lifts his head, and those big round eyes lock onto his once more. His expression is hard to describe, and even harder to decode.

The giant speaks up "Look I'm not here to make buddy buddy with you. Or with anyone for that matter. You might be the popular boy in class. But to me? You're no one. Give it up"

"What's your problem" Kino scoffs, arms folding over his chest. "Why are you this rude? You realise you're giving off the worst impression and vibe to the whole class right?"

Wooseok sits up now, tongue licking over his dry lips before shrugging at the raven haired. "And I should care, why?"

"You're just giving yourself a bad rep from the get go"