Epilogue 2 Sea

nhu pov

i am laying on our hammock here at our castles terrace. this place has been forgotten a bit due to us being busy again. this place has became the familys private vacation resort. the sound of the sea was so calming, im already drifting in and out.

"moo~oom!" my 8 year old son called up to me carrying his bucket full of sand toys. i turn toward him and saw a magnificent figure i call my husband. 

"yes, baby?"

"yes, baby?"

"mom, im not a baby anymore. see..." he flexed his non-existent muscles on his arm.

"wow, my baby boy is a man already. let me kissh you." i reached for him and pecked him all over his face.

"mooom, sttoooop! daaaaddddyyyy! help... help... moms eating me!!!!" he yelled but at the same time giggling since im already tickling his sides.

"im sorry son. ill be in your position if i did."

"i love my baby... " i kissed his armpit. "i love my baby..." i blew raspberries on his stomach. he kept on giggling and its making me laugh as well.

"no... no more..." and there he goes running away.

"can i kiss my baby too." arius lean on me and towards my protruding stomach. "hows my son, my love?" arius said kissing my head.

"happy and asleep, i guess." im already at my fourth month and it was confirmed that its another boy. "but... wheres mine?"

 wheres mine?"

"later..." he whispered on my ear tickling me. i guess well be having a marathon later again.

"im pregnant, mind you."

"ill be gentle." he whispered under his breath.

"i hope not." i looked at him amused, watching his surprised face.

i laid my head down again but this time with arius behind me. im facing the sea and its all serene.

"want to take a dip and stretch out a bit?"

"i dont think that itll be okay since im having our second baby, love." i looked up to him.

" i looked up to him

"oh... yeah.. forgot... sorry. i just missed you with a tail, my nhu."

"you like my tail that much, huh."

"tail and all, my love... tail and all."

night came, were having a bit of a drink at our rooms terrace. arius, his bloody wine, where he get it, i dont care. mines a mocktail of strawberries and lemon. some find it weird but my taste buds are partying in delight.

we were just chilling but this urge to sing came to me like a wave of the harsh storm sea.

at first it was just a hum, then a melody, then a full blown vocalization. what we saw next blew our minds.

the sea glowed from where we were and to the farthest our eyes could see. it was truly magical.

"what was that?"

"im recognized, i guess."

--------------->>>>>

years and years had passed, my sons are already 18 and 26 but arius and i still remained on our 20s state. i guess im already in a vampire like state. im not really a full pledged vampire but i guess im  immortal since my mate is one of the reasons my life was prolonged. second, he had constantly been giving me and i to him, blood during sex. were typically been bonded by blood already. 

whenever theres a clan congregation, im there as well as my sons who turned out to be full vampires. khali, my second born showed signs of being the heir. destan on the other hand, although a vampire too did not care if its his brother who will inherit the throne. he said hes enjoying life in the human world more, meaning the family business and such which was a sigh of relief for us. no bloodbath will occur.

life was never the same for me. since destan already took the rein of the companies, arius and i toured and whenever we got tired, we stayed at the castle. destan already moved in in the penthouse and khali sometimes popped in whenever schools out or just stayed at his condo, ethans gift.

i was cuddling with arius at the castle from a 2 day marathon of... umm... sex... my phone rang from the bedside table. its destan...

 its destan

"mom... can you make it tonight here at the penthouse? i have someone i would like you to meet..."

"who? your singer?"

"ummm... yeah?"

why does he sound unsure?

---------------------------->>>>>

a/n

already done with sirens call, guys.

i might make another sequel, or not... maybe... im still unsure... the ideas been circling in my mind but it still not concrete. 

let them run in my until i could find a nice plot and let you in my head again for a bit of a light reading. 

thank you so much for taking interest on my stories.

i hope i entertained you well.

i love reading the comments and im super thankful for the votes.

i hope to see you on my next books.

love lots, 

kheinnox🌻☀️❤️🏳️‍🌈🐺😺❤️