XXI. CORE AND BLISS

no ones pov

"w-what do you mean?" arius was startled. could it be?

"i mean, its not just us anymore. your family is my family now. im not alone in this chaos. i could rely on my circle now not like before where i could just wallow in my room and dwell on self pity." arius just nodded on nhus reply.

is arius that hungry for a family? for kids? the familys also craving small ones, does it make him selfish to wish for one as well?

arius just hugged his singer. out of all people, he should be the one to understand his singers past. out of all people, he should be the one he could, first and foremost, be relied on. "dont worry love. no matter what your struggles are, im always be with you and support you. you can count on me on that."

"thank you. i guess being a part of somebodys family should be like this, huh?"

"and much more. you should come whenever we got a feast, youll see how we are as a family."

"formal?"

"far from it. were rowdy, mind you."

"i like that."

a few days later, due to the fact that both artists were under the same company, though the case was on going, the company released a statement that the company is not under any influences from both parties. that both artists were acting on their own and it is their own personal issues to settle. this was motioned into by the board of the directors and implemented by the president of the company itself.

this news made it into the national reports and reached nhus foster family.

"now theyre washing their hands over nhu," the mom said over some chips in a bowl towards her daughter who appeared to be all prim and proper.

"do you think the president will help him?"

"and risk the scandal tarnish his CLEAN reputation? i dont think so. it says the company will not help either of you and it bode good will on us. lets just ask for a settlement and fly out of the country. ive had enough of my friends already. theyve been asking about nhu everytime im with them and not even a single thing about you. you know, you should try harder gaining fame from this, otherwise all this will go into the drain with us in it." the dad said over a can of beer.

"what are you waiting for? you still have a scheduled show and shooting today, arent you?" the mom eyed his daughter as if shes shooing a fly away from its nestled place.

"i have. im waiting for my manager. she said shes on her way."

a moment later, the doorbell rang from the gate of their mansion.

"that'll be her. bye." and out she went.

"is there anymore news about them? how come not all stations unto them?" the mom flipped more programs on the tv and then settled on one with an ongoing report about entertainment.

"heres one." the dad pointed out.

"MSS Entertainment released a new statement regarding their artists and was later revealed that everything was already settled and made both artists to be on hiatus status until further notice." the reporter said.

"WHAT?! WE DIDNT! what happened? you know what, lets go to that company." the mother was fuming in anger storming out of their mansion. they hadnt settled on anything. they didnt even got any money from the president. that 15 million quid was all gone already and they both were in deep debt with a loan shark since they cant afford all the payments that came with their luxuries now that nhu closed his account. theyve been relying on this scandal to rake more money and hide.