X. BITE

arius pov

work day came so fast, i dont want to get up. theres an angel beside me that i have yet to rouse up because he has a 10 o'clock mini fan meet at a mall here in the capital. his face was all slightly bloated because of sleep and hes too adorable.

i cant believe it

i cant believe it.

i felt too giddy that i could shamelessly be compared to a high school girl seeing his crush in close quarters. im a vampire damn it! a king at that... but hes too beautiful. hes too cute for my own hardened heart.

what bothers me now is time.

hes a sea creature thats for sure but do they also live long like us vampires? i cant imagine him going before me. ill be insane thats for sure. i dont even want to imagine my life without him. ill have to find a way somehow. maybe granny could enlighten me through rin.

"mmmm..." hes already stirring up. hes like a kitten stretching his limbs and curling up beside me. i draped my arm which he had used as arm pillow over his shoulders to pull him closer to me.

"morning, love." i said. ive been throwing this endearments to him but he seemed to just brushing those away.

"morning, my love."

GAH!

"geeeeeeez, nhu. youre making my heart beat faster than it should." i hugged him full on and clambered on top of him with my elbows as brace for my weight. i dont want to crush him.

"i love you." nhu said to me with his eyes locked on my own.

"i do love you, too, so much, i could lay my life for you." i said truthfully kissing his forehead. his nose. "can i?" i was rewarded with smile in consent. i pecked on his lips. "i want you, nhu, so much but..."

"but we got work, right?"

"work..." i sighed. "why do i have to work if i have caverns after caverns of wealth beneath my castle?" i slumped back to the bed spread eagle.

"you got a castle?"

"just a figure of speech, love." i smiled at him. he slapped my chest playfully and stood up giggling but its true though.

------------------>>>>>

its around 11 in the morning and i was on the way to nhus mini fan meet. i bet hes wrapping it all up since its already over an hour past his schedule.

my head of security already dispatched shadows to follow nhu and be on standby if hes in one place. their priority is his safety and none other. wena, the one i assigned to be his p.a. is also in close range with nhu so whatever happens, she already covered it in point blank distance. i dont want any loophole whatsoever, excuses are just excuses, my nhu is their top priority nothing else, otherwise, theyll meet their maker whoever that is.