XXIV. SEA

arius pov

a week passed, destan, our son, was born healthy and well

a week passed, destan, our son, was born healthy and well. as far as i can describe him, he got nhus lips and the shape of his eyes, he got little to no hair at all which made him too cute i cant believe we made him. hes got the most angelic face i ever seen. he cant laugh that much yet but his coos are so soft and mild anyone would be enamored and protect him at all cost. hes eating well and has been active. im just hoping the same with my mate. hes been sleeping since he gave birth. the doctors didnt find anything wrong with him. it just maybe boils down to his genetics.

i was feeding my son when a couple of soft knocks in the door.

"come in." i half shouted just enough for the baby not to get startled.

"sir." my moms shadow poked his head in not wanting to intrude on the familys private space.

"report." i said curtly.

"a man who claims to be the father of lord nhu came at the reception down below. how to proceed sir?" he said bowing and adhering to the rule of never staring at the face of a family member.

"verify his identity at my clans database. when all things clear, bring him up here with two escort." i said under my breath while caressing my sons face making the little one droopy and sleepy. i was then rewarded with a toothless smile and i cant help but smile back at him. hes too cute.

"understood." he said and disappeared from the door with a click of the knob.

10 minutes later, i already settled the sleeping little one on his cot beside his mom who is still as still as a lake. he breathes fine as if he was just sleeping.

i wonder what hes dreaming about

----------->>>>>

nhus pov

where am i?

i feel

bouyant

not floating in the air

but rather being carried by an envelope of water around me.

its not dark

its not light either