XII. FLESH

as soon as they entered the penthouse, although it was dark, due to his vampire eyes, he could see nhus heat radiating off of him

as soon as they entered the penthouse, although it was dark, due to his vampire eyes, he could see nhus heat radiating off of him. the lust and love that he had for arius and the the earnest kiss he wanted to give arius made nhu gasping for air.

arius desire to possess nhu made him rip off nhus button down shirt. buttons were all over the place but little that they want to mind it, he pulled up nhu and wrapped his legs around his torso. nhus wrapped arms around his shoulders made it impossible for him to look away, not that he want to end this kiss. him and nhu went upstairs to the masters bedroom. he wants this to be as painless as possible but hes not promising that he could be in control. not while nhu has this lustful gaze and wanting on his face.

as he lowered nhu on the bed, nhu couldnt help but giggle at their eagerness but the heat of their desire and the tension of their body to have each other was so overwhelming, arius had to pull his head out of the clouds for nhus sake

"are you sure about this nhu? i love you and i dont want to hurt you but if you really want this, i cant promise you that i could stop once we started no matter how you beg for it." arius said caressing nhus forehead prying away his stray hairs.

"claim me arius."

at that arius reached for nhus lips and with nhus unclothed torso, arius hands caressed nhus length of his body. as soon as his hand brushed on his nipples, nhu let out a noise one could compare it to when a flesh exposed on a flame. nhus too sensitive on that part. one brush and he could be perverted much that he could come. when he made that series before with max, it was made to a point that all nc part are only cheek or forehead kisses and nothing more. now that he thought about it, maybe arius had a hand on restricting that scene.

arius following the line of nhus collar bone kissed down his chest with his nose draging on his skin. as soon as he reached for nhus taut nipple, he looked up to nhus face only to see him closing his eyes and arching his back clearly savoring all the sensation arius gave to him. when he licked it, nhu whimpered and this made arius reached his left hand on his other nipple and pinched it lightly making nhu arched more.

 when he licked it, nhu whimpered and this made arius reached his left hand on his other nipple and pinched it lightly making nhu arched more

nhu was all over the place. he couldnt overcome the tingles that he felt when arius pinched his other nipple. it was only this but he already nearing the edge. how much more when he reached his core?

"you okay?" arius asked nhu which the latter replied with a nod, not trusting his voice.

as arius went down from his chest down to his stomach, nhu couldnt help but reach for arius head and crumple a handful of his hair. it sent electric shock down to nhus manhood and he couldnt stop his hips to push up into arius kisses.

"ahhhh..." nhu shrieked as arius palmed his bulge.

"can i?" arius asked but little to his surprise, nhu opened his fly and pulled down his own pants and whisked it away from the bed. he made grabby hands to arius and kissed him intently and palmed his manhood. he looked at nhu and smiled mischievously. he abruptly went in between his legs and licked him there.

"ahhh... ummmm...." nhu was arching his back in response.

reaching down to nhus entrance, arius was a bit surprise seeing that nhu excrete a fine clear sticky liquid void of any smell. based on what their teacher said when they grew up in their world, it could be compared to an omegas fluid. can nhu be like them too? he really wants to know if it is then maybe they could create their own family but if not, as long as nhu is by his side, nothing else matters.

resolute on his intentions, arius wet 2 of his fingers with nhus fluid and caressed his rim while sucking him. nhu shrieked in surprise. apparently it is his first time to do anything sexual and hes too sensitive like his body was all nerves.

"relax." arius whispered and entered two of his fingers hoping nhu would cooperate and loosen up. two is not enough, three nowhere near from his size but four is better. slowly and kneading and spreading, being vampire that he is, wearing out from the constant movements was not his vocabulary. nhu on the other hand was grasping his hand as if finding a source of strength to overcome the sensation that was flooding into him. he was told to relax but he couldnt. not because hes not capable of doing so but his own body was all a mess. hes nearing the edge and arius was hitting that delightful spot inside him making him buckle and release his seed all over them.

"hah... hah... hah..." nhu pants.

arius pulled himself up and kissed his beloved. "are you ready? tell me if it hurts, ill slow down but ill never stop nhu. i want you. i need you... youre mine nhu. my love." he aligned his own to nhus entrance which was now slick with fluid and nhus own seed and then, pushed himself in.

"AAARGGGH!!! it... it hurts... ar... arius... arrrrh!" nhus tears flows down his cheek just as when arius hugged his head in preparation of his onslaught and grabbed both of his hand above his head.

the bed was silently creaking due to the utter pounding of arius into nhu. the cries and the wails both of them let out was ringing all over the penthouse and it wasnt even a bother to them.

"more..." nhu muttered over and over again as the pain receded and pleasure kicked in. "arius..." the name he repeated as if in prayer for salvation.

"nhu... im... near...." arius said as the scent that radiating from nhu was so dense its making his sane head spin. as much as he doesnt want to loose control, nhus scent was not helping. its making him derail and claim him over and over again.

pound after pound and creak after creak, arius was relentless as he released his own seed into nhu and as he did so, he bit nhu releasing venom after venom of pure ownership. only his true singer could withstand his venom. only his true love could accept him of who he is. only his nhu would ever be in his life.