XXV. STROKE AND TURN

arius pov

a couple of years passed, it was all bliss and happiness. our little son already learned how to walk. his hearty laugh was too much for our hearts to handle, he even made my dads laugh out loud. he has grown to be so loveable and pampered to the core. rins daughter and him always have playdates in either rins penthouse or in our own. theyre so close in age with only weeks or even days apart, theyre inseparable. rins daughter was so lively and our son in contrast was as still as the waters just like his name is. yes, our son is like that but when the girl was all quiet because she was scolded by rin, destan literally scowled at rin. i guess my son got something beneath that calm facade of his.

nhu returned to the industry and had guesting here and there to promote his new single

nhu returned to the industry and had guesting here and there to promote his new single. he was free to do what he will and he liked it, especially with his new long haired image. i was calm and giving him this freedom but that aside im still worried. shadows still following him wherever he goes. trackers were on his clothes just in case.

my moms warning that night 2 years ago still rings in my ear. apparently, theyre still watching. observing if you will. im afraid theyll know about our son and hell be the target. no one knew about our son except for the family, the clan and the pack. seeing how our people value us, i dont want to think that therell be spies or even traitors in our midst.

earlier i was called in to the company for paper works and i cant leave my son to anyone in the family since theyve become so busy in regards to this witch problem. no choice then. ill have to bring destan with me to work.

i used the parking lot lift to avoid the masses. it was lucky that he fell asleep on his carseat. i can be discreet as i can posssibly be. everyone knew that nhu and i are a thing but they never knew that we are already a family of three. i wont be surprised to hear the next news about me cheating on him and having a child behind his back. whatever. ill cross the bridge when i get there.

when destan and i entered my office, there i found my cute hamster raiding my office fridge which i verily told him that he can freely do so.

"aw... nhu." i called out. he was about to pullout a box of strawberry cake.