I. PIGGYBANK

15 years later

here i am again in front of the spotlight.

my cage.

my home.

as the last note left my lips, the cry that i let out became a plea to my ears but as far as i know, no one still knows the meaning of my call

as the last note left my lips, the cry that i let out became a plea to my ears but as far as i know, no one still knows the meaning of my call. i went off the stage still with the hoots and yells of those who admired me and my talent. i retaliated with a wave and a rare smile for them and they went wild with that.

im not the typical idol that everyone was raving about. im not even cool for that matter. i came as a soft with a bit of feminine features. im not that tall as well. i dont care about sexual preferences but they all say that im too girly to be anybodys boyfriend, so they just assumed im gay. whatever floats their boat, im on it even if im not willing.

offers came left and right with dramas and movies and even albums as well, when i came into the spotlight when i was 16 and even now that im stepping into my 5th year in this business, im still this raved about

offers came left and right with dramas and movies and even albums as well, when i came into the spotlight when i was 16 and even now that im stepping into my 5th year in this business, im still this raved about. and of course my parents are happy as well. how could they not when they lavishly spend my money for their own personal whims since theyre the ones handling my accounts. not that i didnt try to have my own personal account, i cant just make another one. once, my mom found out about it and dried it all up in one swift vacation grande. so i refrained from ever making one. she also got a 2 storey house in an exclusive subdivision downtown with my earnings from my concert 3 years ago. my father bought a total of 3 cars including a lambo that he deliberately used when he goes clubbing. and my sister who wanted to be an artist as well rode on to my fame just to taste what is it like to spend with unlimited budget in her pocket. shes mainly into acting which i get why. shes like that even if its off-cam and i only know that. theyve been living altogether in that house my mom had bought and im living alone in a condo here at the central near my signed company, MSS Entertainment.

this is my last gig for the day and im all spent. as i took off the clothes that was styled by the companys assigned stylist and put on my personal ones, its as if i took off a costume and a mask. my fans knew that everytime i have a scheduled event, i came with my own clothes, be on stage with an assigned one and come back home after the event with my previous clothes as well. thats why they always take a picture of me before, during and after events. i know. i saw it on some social medias where they tagged me on it and some even made memes with it. i find them adorable. theyre my happiness, actually. i dont have a television in my condo because i hate to see myself on it and even hear my songs where i always wails for someone to help me and then it just ended to nothing. its getting frustrating.