XIII. PAIN

nhu pov

huh?

where am i?

oh

right

penthouse

i tried to sit up but the soreness that i felt sky rocketed. i was in pain all over especially on my behind. my arms were littered with bites and spots, i could pass as someone who was mauled by a dog.

well

i was

and it was a big one

with red ruby beautiful eyes at that

aurgh!

i cant believe that it was me that time. that i could say things like that considering it was my first time.

aurgh!

sheets swallow me!

bury me in your depths so that i could no longer remember my lewdness and perversion towards that person now that i could call my own.

"nhu?"

i gasped as i heard arius raspy whispered voice.

"whats wrong?" i felt my side of the bed dipped.

"im embarassed." i gargled inside the thick sheet of the blanket. i was already in pyjamas and was not sticky anywhere. maybe he had wiped me or even bathe me, i dont really remember.

"what? i cant hear you. i know im a vampire but that one... i couldnt catch." i tried to wriggle and swat the blanket away from my head but found it heavy. that stud trapped me under him.

"cant... breathe.... let... go!" i struggled. damn the pain in my ass, this beautiful man was nowhere near that annoying.

i heard him giggle.

as i emerged from the blanket, he smiled at me. its beautiful.

"you okay? howre you feeling?"

"you really want to ask me that? well, im fine like i was wrecked by a train with a double whammy of a whale

"you really want to ask me that? well, im fine like i was wrecked by a train with a double whammy of a whale." i said to him jokingly but the concern in his eyes made me retreat. "im joking. im fine. just a little sore but..." i pulled up my arm and made him see, "you really did your art here mr. kirigun."

"you should see yourself in the mirror mr. kirigun. youre the finest art that i could ever have." he said and i was confused.

"huh?"

"you and i are practically and technically married now, sir nhu kirigun. want to see yourself?" arius helped me up but my knees buckled under me. i cant feel my legs for now but what startled me more was the intensity of my gaze and movements. its as if i was floating. im dizzy.

"whats happening?" i asked.

"ive consulted with rin so that i could talk with granny. ive got results and sated my worry with it." arius carried me bridal style and sat me by the counter... ouch... which i could see myself thru a full body mirror across it. i have multiple bite marks on my neck. i touched it and heard myself hiss in pain. its throbbing.