60

Kuea and Hia Lian are now back in their room that they're staying in. The party had lasted for a long time and by the time they reached the house. Everyone was exhausted from the night. So they decided to head to bed early. At least thats what he thought he'd be doing.

             However, he's now standing in the bathroom, taking his makeup off. While Hia Lian clings to him. " Why are you holding me so tight Hia " he asks, as he scrubs at his face with a wet paper towel. Only to quickly stop when he feels Hia Lian's hand start moving around his bare stomach and waist. The touch feels hot against his skin.

             " W-What are you doing " he quietly stutters as Hia Lian pulls his blazer off. " Do you know how long I've been holding myself back darling " Hia Lian whispers into his ear, causing him to shiver. " How my desires only grown since seeing you in this outfit " Hia Lian continues to whisper into his ear before he starts to slowly take off his turtleneck sweater.

             He makes no effort to stop Hia Lian from taking his top off, to distracted by the hand that's still on his stomach and waist. Once his top is gone, Hia Lian pulls him back into his chest. While his hand now travels up to his chest. " You're irresistible darling " Hia Lian says before gently moving his hand to his neck, making him lean his head back into his chest.

" A-Are you just going to tease me by touching me like this " he stutters, blushing a dark shade of red. Only causing Hia Lian to quietly chuckle as he starts to lightly drag his hand, up and down his waist. " I'm enjoying your reactions to me simply touching you darling. Including how fast your heart is beating " Hia Lian says as he slowly slides his hand up to his heart.

              " Stop teasing me Hia " he quietly complains as he tries to not focus on the feeling of Hia Lian's hand on his chest. " Why not. You were teasing me during the party. Wearing the outfit that you picked out. I bet you even knew how I'd feel to see you in the outfit " Hia Lian says as he starts to kiss his neck. " I-I didn't " he stutters before pausing as he feels Hia Lian lightly bite down on his neck.

His hands immediately reach for Hia Lian's, grabbing onto them tightly. " Y-You can give me hickeys Hia. B-But don't give me hickeys that are visible to everyone else " he stutters quietly. Only earning him a quiet chuckle from Zee. " But how will everyone know that you're mine, kitten " Hia Lian whispers into his ear, causing him to shiver.

" T-They know already " he says before he quickly turns around to face Hia Lian. When he makes eye contact with him, he starts to blush a deep shade of red. He can see nothing but pure hunger and desire in his eyes. More then the night they went beyond making out. Which he didn't know was possible.

He has to look away from him. Finding the look intimidating. While his heart starts to beat even faster. Only causing Hia Lian to chuckle. " Am I making you nervous kitten " Hia Lian says in a low voice as he pins him against the counter. " N-No " he says, trying to lie. However, his voice comes out in a stuttered whisper. Easily showing that he lied.

Hia Lian leans his entire body against him, causing his blush to darken. " How cute. I don't think I've ever seen you like this before. So nervous and flustered " Hia Lian says quietly as he leans in close to his neck, causing him to freeze. He can feel Hia Lians breath against his neck and it makes him shiver as he slowly grabs onto Hia Lians shoulders. " T-The way you're looking at me " he stutters, getting Hia Lian's attention as he turns to look at him.

Hia Lian moves away from his neck before making direct eye contact with him. " I-It's intimidating " he says quietly, fighting the urge to look away. " In a bad way " Hia Lian asks quietly. He bites his lip before he shakes his head no. As he gently squeezes his shoulders. " If I ever do. Or make you uncomfortable. Tell me " Hia Lian says, making his heart skip a beat.