54 ( short chpt )

Everyone stays at the table for the next couple hours, enjoying the conversations that they have. By the time everyone decides to leave the table, it's 10:00pm. Kuea quietly follows Hia Lian down a long hallway towards his bedroom. Where they will be staying while at Hia Lian's parents house.

            " Welcome, to my room " Hia Lian says as they enter the room. He looks around the room curiously. " This is such a stereotypical teen boy bedroom " he says, laughing. Hia Lian acts as if he's hurt by what he says. " How could you say that " Hia Lian says dramatically. Only making him laugh.

            He walks over to the dresser and sets his bag down on top of it. " I'm only telling the truth Hia " he says. Hia Lian laughs, walking over and standing next to him. " I haven't used this room since freshman year " Hia Lian tells him. " Why did you live on your own in an apartment ".

            " I wanted to be closer to school. So I wouldn't have to get up so early every morning " Hia Lian says. He nods his head, understanding why he would want to do that. " I've always been curious about why students would live separately from their parents but. I understand your reason for doing it " he says as he grabs one of the pairs of pajamas he brought.

" I'll be right back Hia, I'm going to go change in the bathroom " he says. " Are you still to shy to change in front of me kitten " Hia Lian asks, teasing him. " Sorry to burst your bubble but, I'll only change in here if you look away " he says. Hia Lian turns around. " I won't look " Hia Lian says.

" You better not " he says before he starts to change into the pajamas that he has brought with him. Once he's finished he says " There, you can look now ". He watches as Hia Lian turns around. Hia Lian looks him up and down and says " Those pajamas are a little revealing. I like it ", causing his cheeks to turn a shade of dark red.

He has no idea how he is supposed to respond or how to even react to what Hia Lian says. Which in return, makes Hia Lian laugh. " It's to easy to make you flustered kitten " Hia Lian says as he rummages through his bag, grabbing his own pajamas. When he sees Hia Lian start to change, he quickly turns around. " I don't mind if you look kitten " Hia Lian says, laughing.

" I don't want to watch " he says, rolling his eyes. " Feisty " Hia Lian says. " Are you done changing yet " is all he replies before he feels a pair of arms wrap around him, causing him to flinch. " Hia " he complains, only making Hia Lian laugh. " I'm done kitten " Hia Lian says before he kisses his neck.

He leans back into Hia Lian, enjoying the warmth that radiates off of Hia Lian. " I love you " he says quietly. " I love you to baby " Hia Lian says gently before pulling away. " Get into the bed, I'll turn the light off " Hia Lian says. He nods his head before laying down in the bed, covering himself up with the blankets.

            He then watches as Hia Lian turns the light off and walks back over to the bed. Once he knows that Hia Lian is laying down and comfortable, he moves closer and lays his head down on Hia Lian's chest. " How are you feeling baby " Hia Lian asks, referring to meeting Paul again.

            " I feel happy, seeing him again. He had been the only adult to ever be kind to me. He was dealing with the guild but he always made sure we had fun during the testing " He says before pausing. Hia Lian starts to gently play with his hair. " When I heard him say that he finally found us. I just became filled with so much relief and happiness. Knowing that me and Diao weren't alone. That there was someone who was actually looking for us and cared about us " he says quietly.

            " I'm really glad you guys were able to meet Paul again and that he could meet you guys again. Paul was constantly searching for you guys. He even hired artist to create sketches of you both from his memory. He cares for you guys so much " Hia Lian says. He smiles as he moves closer to Hia Lian.

            " Things are finally starting to get better and improve " he says before turning to look at Hia Lian, who is smiling. He grabs ahold of Hia Lian's arm and quietly says " Thing's are getting better and it started with you, my savior ". Hia Lian leans down and kisses his forehead. " I'm no savior. I am simply treating you how you deserve to be treated baby " Hia Lian says.

            He smiles as he looks at Hia Lian. He watches as Hia Lian makes eye contact with him before pulling him off his chest and making him face away. " What are you doing " he asks, quietly laughing. " Making it so that you can be closer to me as we sleep " Hia Lian says as he wraps both his arms around him, pulling him back to his chest.

            This position is new but he loves it. He's able to feel Hia Lian's heat radiating off of his body. And to make it better, it's like a constant back hug. He loves it. " This is nice " he says quietly before yawing. " Get some rest baby " Zee says, gently tightening his hold on him.

           He listens to Zee and closes his eyes. His exhaustion and the warmth radiating from Zee. Makes it incredibly easy for him to fall asleep. It's almost as if someone is singing him a silent lullaby.

                WC: 965