56

As they enter the mall, Kuea looks around is awe. There are so many stores, located on several different levels of the mall. " What are your thoughts Kuea " Jane asks. " It's huge and there's so many stores here " he says, making the others laugh. " I have a few stores I want to bring you and Diao to. So that you can try on different outfits " Jane says, leading them further into the mall.

" This is the first one. It's got a more classy type of formal clothes " Jane says, bringing them inside of a store. He looks around, seeing several different types and colors of suits. " I want to have Kuea's outfit have a purple theme. Similar to how Lian's outfit will be. For Diao, I want to have a red theme. Just like Yi will have " Jane says excitedly.

            " Matching everyone's outfits I see " Win says, laughing. " Of course! I made you and Top match. So now I must make the others match as well " Jane says. Both him and Diao laugh. " I'm going to look around " Jane says, wandering off into the store. " She's going to have you each try on one outfit at every store before making a final decision " Win tells them.

            " What is yours and P'Top's color " Diao asks curiously. " Our color theme is Blue " Win says. " It's almost like the daggers " he says. " That's true " Win says, smiling. " I'm a little excited to try on all of the outfits. Even if I end up becoming exhausted " he says. " Me to. We've never gotten to try on several different outfits. We were always handed a black and white suit to wear for parties " Diao says.

             " After the party and we head back home. You both can ask Lian and Yi to take you to the mall to buy clothes " Win says. " That will be so much fun! We can wear what we want. We won't have to worry about looking good because of our family status " Diao says excitedly. " It's horrible. How strict you guys grew up " Win says.

            " It's in the past now " he says before Jane walks over to them with two outfits. " Try this one on Kuea. While Diao will try this outfit on. The dressing rooms are right here " Jane says. So he takes the outfit and quickly heads into one of the changing rooms.

            Once inside, he starts to change into the suit. He quickly realizes that the suit only has a blazer. There's no shirt underneath it. He's unsure on how he feels about it. Taking a deep breath, he puts the blazer on, buttoning part of it up before he turns to look in the mirror. Jane has chosen a dark purple velvet suit for him.

            He was unsure at first but as he looks in the mirror, he's surprised. The suit looks really nice on him. " Are you almost done boys " he hears Jane ask. So he opens the changing room door, walking out towards Win and Jane. " Woah, you look really nice Kuea " Win says, making him smile. " You do as well Diao " Win says.

            He turns around to look at Diao, curious as to what Jane picked out for him. Diao's wearing dark blue dress pants as well as blazer. While his shirt underneath the blazer is a black turtle neck. " That's a revealing suit " Diao says, looking at him. " Yours looks really nice " he says. " Let me take a picture boys " Jane says. So him and Diao turn towards Jane and smile as she takes a photo.

            " Alright, change back into your clothes and lets go to a different store " Jane says. Him and Diao listen. He doesn't know how long today will take but Jane rushes them out of the store to the next one. Where she immediately goes to start looking for their possible outfits.

            " This looks like those prince fairytale outfits " Diao says, looking at one of the outfits on the plastic model. " I kind of like these outfits. They're nice " he says. " So this is your type of style, interesting " Win says. " What do you mean by interesting " he asks. " I thought you'd be more of a suit type of person. Rather the. Someone with this type of style " Win says before Jane rushes over to them.

            " That was quick " Diao says. " We only need to visit these two stores. The outfits you already tried on and these ones, automatically win over any other outfits " Jane says excitedly, making them laugh. " Alright. Let's try them on then " he says as Jane hands him and Diao the outfits before they quickly head into the changing rooms.

            Once inside, he starts to quickly change into the outfit. He already loves this one more then the velvet suit. For this outfit, Jane had chosen a dark purple, cropped turtleneck sweater. Paired with a long black blazer. As well as a pair of black dress pants.

            When he looks into the mirror, he smiles. The outfit compliments the shape of his body and looks perfect. He's never felt this good when wearing an outfit before. " Diao, that outfit looks amazing on you " he hears Jane say. " Are you sure, I don't think I'm to comfortable with how revealing it is " Diao says.

            He quickly walks out of the changing room and towards the others. " Woah, Kuea. You look amazing " Diao says almost immediately. " Thank you. I really like this outfit. It's by far my favorite of the two " he says. " Alright, we'll get you this outfit. Diao, do you want the other one you tried on first " Jane says. " Yeah, I liked that one more " Diao says.

            " Alright, go get changed and then we'll buy Kuea this outfit before heading back and buying Diao's outfit " Jane says. He nods his head before heading back into the changing rooms, quickly getting dressed. Once he's done, him and Jane go to pay for the outfit before meeting back up with Win and Diao at the other store.

            They had finished getting their outfits sooner then they had expected. So they take their time as they look at shoes and jewelry to go with their outfits. When they are finished with that. Jane and Win show them around the mall, letting them look in whatever store they wanted to.

            By the time they get back to Janes house, it's already 9:00pm. They had spent the entire day at the mall. It has made him exhausted but he had a lot of fun. " Me and Win will help you guys get ready for tomorrow. There's a special room in the house that's got makeup and hair supplies " Jane says as they enter the house. " I'm excited to wear everything together " he says.

            " Have fun with a possessive boyfriend tomorrow night " Diao says teasingly, making him laugh. " Welcome back guys " Hia Lian says, walking towards him. " Looks like someone missed you " Win says. " Aw, we're you lonely while I was gone " he says as Hia Lian pulls him into a hug. " It's boring without you. I had to listen to my dad and Paul talking about tomorrow night " Hia Lian says.

            " I'll leave a blood bag on the counter for you dear " Jane says. " Thank you " he quickly replies before looking back at Zee. " Well, I had a really good time today. I found an outfit and some shoes. I've even got jewelry to go with my outfit " he says, smiling. " Can I see your outfit baby " Hia Lian asks.

            " You can see it when I wear it tomorrow. It's a little revealing but I'm sure you'll like it " he says. " How revealing " Hia Lian asks, already sounding a little possessive. " Don't worry about it babe. You're going to love it " he says with a smirk, enjoying how easily Zee became possessive of him. " You're going to be the death of me baby " Hia Lian says as they make their way towards the kitchen.

            Once he reaches the kitchen, he grabs the blood bag off of the counter before opening it and drinking. Zee watches him closely. " What, why are you starting at me Hia " he asks. Hia Lian leans down and kisses him, taking him by surprise. By the time he can fully register what's happening, Hia Lian as has already stopped kissing him.

            " You had some blood on your lips " Hia Lian says, causing him to blush a light shade of red. " Let's just go to bed. I'm tired Hia and want enough energy for tomorrow " he says. Hia Lian laughs as they make their way up to their room.

                   1434