44

When they arrive back at the house, he notices that all of the lights are still on. " Is everyone still awake? It's almost 1:00am " he questions. " Yeah, they are " Win says as the car comes to a stop. " I wonder why " he then questions. " Go inside and you'll find out the reason " Top says laughing.

            " What did you do P'Top. You sound so suspicious " he asks as he gets out of the car. " I would never do anything to you " Top says with a smirk. " Yeah right. You better pray that I don't get mad with whatever you did " he says, jokingly pointing at Top. Who raises his arms up in surrender.

            " Alright, head inside guys " Win says laughing. " Yes mom " he says, laughing as well, as he heads towards the house. Once he reaches the front door he opens it before walking inside. " Dining room " Top says, telling him where everyone is. So he nods his head before heading towards the dining room.

            Once he walks inside of the dining room, he's immediately pulled into a tight hug by Diao. He moves a little to get a close look at Diao. Only to see Diao's red and puffy eyes. A clear sign that he'd been crying. " What's wrong? Did something happen while we were gone " he quickly asks Diao before turning to look at everyone else. Only to see them smiling at him.

            " I'm so happy you got to feel what it's like being truly happy. I-I'm so glad that I helped you so much " Diao quickly says before pulling away from the hug. " H-How did you " he says before pausing. He quickly turns to look at Top who is laughing. " Did you record a video of me P'Top " he shouts as a dark shade of red colors his cheeks.

            " I originally just wanted to video you and then the ocean but as soon as I pressed record, you started talking about being truly happy " Top says. He covers his face with his hands. He's starting to feel embarrassed by everything he's said.

            " You always say these things and then get so embarrassed afterwards. Like how you said you see P'Win as a mother figure when you were sick " Top says, only making him feel even more embarrassed.

            He quickly points at Top. " You! You always point it out! You make it worse " he shouts. " I think it's cute, what you said about everyone " Hia Lian says. Making him remember what he said about him back at the cliff. " Oh fuck. Oh this is bad " he quietly whispers to himself as his cheeks turn a darker shade of red.

" What's bad. Is it what you said about Lian. If my memory is correct, you called him your savior " Top says teasingly. " You " he shouts before he starts chasing after Top. Causing everyone to laugh.

He chases Top all around the dining room until he tackles him to the ground. Causing the both of them to erupt into laughter. " I leave for a few minutes to put the blood away and I come back to the both of them laughing and on the ground " Win says, shaking his head as he laughs.

" Mom " he says as he stands up and quickly walks over to Win. " Dads bothering me! He's embarrassing me on purpose " he says as he points towards Top, who is still sitting on the ground. " Then how about I tell you something that's sure to make him embarrassed " Win says.

" Hey now, let's not drag this on. There's no need " Top quickly says, causing everyone to laugh. " He finds it to embarrassing to admit but, Top worries for you just as much as I do. He takes the father role very seriously " Win says laughing. He smiles and laughs. " What the hell man " Top says quickly.

" You know, I'm not surprised. From what I hear about how dads are, he acts like one. Although, he's like one of those dads you hear about on tv, where it's a bad idea for the mom to leave them alone with the children " he says laughing. " What the hell is that supposed to mean! I can take care of you just fine without Win's help " Top says as he stands up.

" I'd be careful if I were you P'Top. Kuea will see that as a personal challenge and make your life a living hell " Diao says, laughing. " I can play a great game of hide and seek. And you know how stubborn I am. I won't leave that spot unless I'm caught " he says with a smirk. " Oh whatever " Top says, causing him to laugh.

" He could always have Lian help. I'm sure that Lian would be able to handle you. One way or another " Hia Yi says, causing a dark shade of red to color his cheeks. " N-No! I can stand my ground quite well " he stutters quickly as he crosses his arms. However, the moment he sees Hia Lian stand up, he quickly hides behind Win.

" Aw kitten, I only stood up and you're already effected by me. Are you sure you can stand your ground against me " Hia Lian says, teasing him. And for some reason, he finds himself wanting to take the challenge that Hia Lian is throwing at him. So he moves from behind Win and says " You can't always win! I can win as well " he says, crossing his arms once again.

Win just laughs as he walks over to Top. " The feisty kitten is back once again " Black says laughing. It only makes him want to win the challenge even more. So he continues to stand his ground as Hia Lian walks towards him. " You want to win this so bad " Hia Lian says.

" It's 1:00am, aren't you tired " he says. " Is this your way of asking me back to our room kitten " Hia Lian says, gently grabbing on to his arm. " T-That's not what I meant " he stutters quickly. " Then what did you mean " Hia Lian asks as he starts to run his hand up and down his arm.

" I was simply starting a conversation. Am I not allowed to talk with my boyfriend. Oh sorry, I meant king " he says, referring to the way students back at their school treat him. He can hear the others laugh at what he says. It makes him smirk. " Oh but that would make you my queen then " Hia Lian says, letting go of his arm and grabbing on to his waist.

His heartbeat quickens when Hia Lian gently slides his hand underneath his shirt as he grabs ahold of his waist. When he sees Hia Lian smirk, he knows that Hia Lian can hear his heartbeat. So he has to keep fighting back strong.

WC: 1135