8.

" Come here kitten " Hia Lian says gently. So he walks over and stands in front of him. Hia Lian quickly pulls him onto his lap, making him yelp in surprise. " H-Hia Lian " he says quickly. " Call me Hia " Hia Lian says. He can only nod his head in agreement.

Hia Lian brings his hand up and starts to caress his cheek. " You're so beautiful " Hia Lian says, causing a light shade of red to color his cheeks. " Will you be mine kitten " Hia Lian says. " Y-yours " he stutters quickly. Unsure if he's understanding what Hia Lian meant.

" Be my boyfriend kitten " Hia Lian says, confirming that what he thought he was saying was true. " I-I'll be yours " he stutters quietly as his heartbeat quickens. He sees Hia Lian smirk before he leans in close. There lips are only a couple inches apart, he's able to feel Hia Lian's breath against his lips. Causing his cheeks to turn a dark shade of red.

" You're mine now. No one else can have you except me " Hia Lian says quietly. He slightly nods his head as if to agree with what Hia Lian has said. " I want to hear you say it " Hia Lian says in a low voice. " I-I'm yours " he quietly whispers.

Almost immediately after he says it, Hia Lian starts to kiss him. It's a far different kiss then earlier. Hia Lian is kissing him as if he craves him. It makes him feel wanted. It makes him crave Hia Lian.

           He kisses Hia Lian with just as much passion as Hia Lian is kissing him. He unconsciously wraps his arms around Hia Lian, pulling him closer. Wanting to feel more of the warmth that is radiating off of Hia Lian.

           When Hia Lian stops kissing him he's left breathless and panting for air. He thinks that's the end of it but Hia Lian makes him lay down on the bed before hovering over him. He barley has time to react before Hia Lian leans down and starts to kiss him again.

           It's just as passionate as the last kiss. Only this time Hia Lian bites down on his lip, causing him to gasp. Hia Lian takes the opportunity to start exploring his mouth with his tongue. The way Hia Lian is kissing him is driving him crazy. It makes him feel feverish.

           This time when Hia Lian stops kissing him, he starts to kiss his lower jaw and neck. He finds himself gently grabbing on to Hia Lian's hair as if telling him to continue. And oh boy does Hia Lian continue. Hia Lian leaves a trail of kisses down his neck.

            When Hia Lian pulls away from him, they make eye contact. He brings his hands up and slowly cups Hia Lian's cheeks when he notices his eyes are glowing a beautiful dark shade of red.

            " You're eyes look beautiful when they glow like this " he finds himself quietly saying before he can think. His cheeks turn a dark shade of red as he becomes extremely flustered. He stops cupping Hia Lian's cheek as he turns to look towards the side. Earning a small laugh from Hia Lian.

           " You were confident when we were kissing. So where's all that confidence gone now Kitten " Hia Lian says teasingly. " You're teasing me " he says, slightly pouting. " I can't help it. You're to cute. Especially when flustered like you currently are " Hia Lian says, moving to lay down on the bed next to him.

            " Get comfortable in bed kitten. I'll turn the light off " Hia Lian says to him. So he quickly gets under the blanket. His heart beat increases a bit as he thinks about sharing a bed with Hia Lian. With his boyfriend.

           He gets pulled from his thoughts when he hears Hia Lian laugh as he lays down on the bed. " Why are you laughing " he quietly asks. " Because knowing we are going to share a bed made your heartbeat increase. It's cute " Hia Lian says before pulling him close.

            Hia Lian has him lay his head down on his chest. " I hate that you can hear my heartbeat. It's cheating " he says quietly making Hia Lian laugh. They fall into a peaceful silence for a while, just enjoying each other's company.

           " Hia " he says quietly. " Yes kitten " Hia Lian replies. " Do you have any weapons I can train with. So that I can at least have something to protect myself with " he asks quietly. " There's some in the garage, I'll ask Win to help you tomorrow ".

           " I need to train more " he says quietly. " What you need right now is some rest. So let's sleep ok kitten " Hia Lian says. " Ok, Goodnight Hia " he quietly says. " Goodnight kitten " Hia Lian replies quietly.

WC: 831

Short chapter that has spice with a little bit of sweetness in it