49

" Alright, enough you two " Win says. At the same time Diao and Hia Yi enter the room. " I hate noble vampires. At least that one " Diao says, pointing behind him at Hia Yi. " I agree. This one's really annoying " he says, pointing at Hia Lian. Diao laughs as he tries to walk over to him.

Hia Yi is quick to pull Diao to the other side of the table. " You can distance us all you like. Nothing will really change. We're both going to act like little shits and give the two of you guys a hard time " Diao says, rolling his eyes before he sits down. " We can make your lives a living nightmare " he says.

" Eat " Hia Lian says, putting a blood bag down in front of him. " Not hungry " he says, shrugging his shoulders. " You need to eat or you'll only cause yourself to suffer " Hia Lian says. " You're so bossy " he says, taking the blood bag before opening it and drinking the blood.

            Hia Lian gets a phone call, so he walks away from everyone. As soon as he's gone he turns towards Top. " Any ideas on how I can tease Hia Lian " he asks. Top smirks. " Just annoy the ever living hell out of him. You'll be able to get whatever you want if you annoy him for long enough " Top says. He smiles and nods his head.

            " Looks like we are all going to be attending a fancy birthday party for a family friend of mine. It's in two days from now " Hia Lian says as he walks back into the dining room. " What are Diao and Kuea going to wear " Hia Yi asks. " My mom wants all of us to head to her house today. So that she can spend tomorrow finding the perfect outfits for them " Hia Lian says.

" Such a short notice. As usual " Win says, lightly laughing. " Yep, so we better grab our things before heading off to her house. Or she'll be cranky. She wants us there by dinner time " Hia Lian says. " Your family friend is probably going to be there for dinner. And with how your mom is, she's dying to show Kuea to him " Top says.

" Oh god " he says quietly as he looks down at himself. He's wearing a plain T-shirt and shorts. " I need to make myself look presentable then " he says quietly. " Let's all start to get ready then " Black says. " I'm going to go find an outfit and change " he says before he quickly heads towards his and Hia Lian's room.

Once inside of the room he opens his box of clothes before pulling out the nicest sweaters that he owns. Looking through all of them, he's unable to decide on which sweater to wear. He has to many. " I've come to help " he hears Diao say. So he quickly beckons Diao to come over to him.

" Help me. I can't decide and I want to make a good impression " he says before gesturing to all of the sweaters he's pulled from the box. " I've always thought that you looked good in this sweater. If you have a pair of white jeans, wear them with it " Diao says, helping him choose his outfit.

" Thank you! You're my savior " he says. " He just helped you pick an outfit " he hears Hia Lian say as he laughs. " It's more then just picking out an outfit Hia " he says as he grabs a pair of white ripped jeans before standing up.

" How is it more then just picking out an outfit to wear " Hia Lian asks. " Your mom is going to introduce me to your family friend. I need to make a good impression " he says before walking into the bathroom. Once inside he closes the door and locks it.

He quickly changes into the sweater and jeans. Diao has chosen a pastel purple sweater that has a cloud pattern on it. The sweater paired with the white jeans, makes a cute yet presentable outfit. It's the perfect outfit for him to wear.

Once he's done changing, he walks back out into the bedroom. Which now only has Hia Lian in it. " Hia, does it look nice " he asks, catching Hia Lian's attention. " You look beautiful baby " Hia Lian says, making him smile as a light shade of red colors his cheeks.