55

When Kuea wakes up, Hia Lian is gently playing with his hair. " Good morning beautiful " Hia Lian says, making him smile. He turns on to his other side so that he's facing Hia Lian. " Good morning Hia " he says. Hia Lian leans down and gently kisses him.

            When Hia Lian pulls away from the kiss, he moves impossibly closer towards him. He feels so happy waking up like this. It feels so peaceful. He wants to be able to wake up like this everyday. " You seem to be in a good mood this morning " Hia Lian says with a gentle smile.

            He looks up towards Hia Lian and says " I just really like waking up like this. It feels peaceful. I want to wake up like this every day ". Hia Lian chuckles as he wraps his arms around him. " I want to wake up this way everyday as well. I love getting to hold you in my arms. Whether you're asleep or awake. I feel content when holding you " Hia Lian says.

            He leans up before quickly kissing Hia Lian. " Unfortunately though, we should get up. Since your mom wants to take me and Diao shopping for formal wear today " he says. " We can cuddle more when you get back. I'm sure you'll be exhausted by the time it's over " Hia Lian says, lightly laughing.

            He sits up before walking over to the bag he brought with. He grabs a pastel blue sweater and a pair of white jeans. When he turns around he sees Hia Lian sitting up. " close you eyes babe " he says. Hia Lian laughs as he closes his eyes. He quickly changes into the outfit before tossing his pajama shirt at Hia Lian.

" What was that for " Hia Lian asked as he stands up and walks over to him. " For my enjoyment " he says, shrugging his shoulders. " You're naughty, kitten " Hia Lian says, grabbing an outfit. He quickly turns around while Hia Lian changes. " I can be myself and not have to worry. I'm a very naughty person " he says laughing.

A small yelp escapes his mouth when he's suddenly turned around. " W-What are you doing " he stutters quickly. " I'm done changing kitten " Hia Lian says teasingly. " And you say I'm naughty " he says. Hia Lian leans down and kisses him. He smiles when Hia Lian pulls away. " There's my apology " Hia Lian says, causing him to laugh.

" Come on babe. Let's go " he says before turning back around and pulling Hia Lian behind him. They walk down the long hallway and down the stairs towards the dining room. Where they can hear everyone talking. When they get there, Paul is the first to notice. " Good morning boys " Paul says.

" Good morning " he says before sitting down next to Top. Hia Lian sits down on the other side of him. " How'd the both of you sleep last night " Jane asked as she passes everyone a blood bag. " Thank you " he says as he's handed a blood bag. " Me and Kuea slept almost right away. When we got to the room " Hia Lian tells his mother.

            " Good. That means Kuea is well rested for my plan today " Jane says excitedly. He smiles before he starts to drink from the blood bag. " Where exactly are we going to go look for formal wear " Diao asks her quietly. " There's a mall not to far from here. We will check several stores and have you each try one outfits before deciding which one is best " Jane says.

            " I don't think I've been to a mall before. Is it as crowded as people say " he asks once he's finished with the blood bag. " It's crowded but not to bad. I've been to a mall a couple of times before " Diao says. He nods his head as he listens to Diao. " Wait, I just realized something " Diao says nervously.

            " What's wrong Diao " he asks concerned. " Paul, what type of monsters are going to be at the party. Will there be werewolves " Diao asks Paul. " Oh " is all he can think to say as he hears what Diao asks. " Unfortunately there will be werewolves there. I'm sorry Kuea " Paul says. He quickly shakes his head no.

            " Don't be sorry. Besides even though I'm still nervous around werewolves, the one I met when I was with P'Top and P'Win. Helped me think of them in a better way. It's proof there are good ones out there " He says with a small smile. Top pats his back, as if to say that he's proud of him.

            " You don't have to worry though. You and Diao are the special guest for tomorrow. So no one will bother you or less with you " Paul says. He smiles and nods his head. " If you don't mind me asking, what's the party going to be like. I've only ever gone to guild ones and " he pauses. Trying to figure out a good way to describe them.

            " Terrifying and unwelcoming to us. Not to mention we were forced to smile and talk with higher up people because of our families being in the top " Diao says, helping him explain it. " Yeah, like Diao said " he says quietly. Hia Lian gently grabs ahold of his hand before squeezing it, reassuring him that it's going to be ok.

            " Well I can assure you. It will be very welcoming and not scary. You also won't be forced to talk with anyone you don't want to. If possible, I'd like to make a request for the both of you " Paul says. He looks at him a little confused. What could he possibly do during the party.

            " At my birthday party this year, I planned to tell everyone about how I was captured by the guild " Paul starts to say. He can already tell where this is going and it makes him nervous. " I would like to introduce you guys and if it's ok. I would like to tell them how you guys put a stop to the guild ".

            He looks towards Diao, seeing him deep in thought. He's nervous but if Diao agrees, he'll do it as well. When Diao looks up at him, he can already see that Diao would like to do it. He can also see the hesitation in Diao's eyes. So quietly he says " If you want to do it. I'll do it as well ". Diao nods his head.

" I think it would be good for me and Kuea to be introduced and for everyone to know that the guild was stopped by us. I also think this is a good chance for monsters to come ask any questions they have about the guild. Me and Kuea could try to answer them " Diao says. He nods his head in agreement, Diao has made a good point.

" That would be very kind of the both of you. It would be good if tomorrow at least some people could get some questions of theirs answered " Paul says. " That's a good plan. But boys, we need to hurry. Or we won't have enough time to go to every store " Jane says, causing everyone to laugh. " Let's go then " he says with a smile as he stands up.

            Him, Jane, Diao and Win all say their goodbyes to everyone before leaving the house and getting into Jane's car. " Off to the mall " Jane says excitedly as they drive off away from the house. Causing everyone to laugh.

         1242