Christmas in the studio (Various)

(Small note: I forgot that Henry was supposed to have a wife while I wrote this, so I made a character since I didn't want him to be a single pringle. I don't have the motivation to edit this whole thing since they tie into the story, so sorry in advance if you dont like it!)

(Sammy's Pov)

I was just standing near the coffee machine in the studio breakroom, trying to contain my laughter at the scene in front of me. Since it was Christmas my friends were decorating the studio, and right now I was watching the toons struggle to hang up garlands around the room. Well, that was before I felt arms wrap around my waist from the side.

"Hello, Norman." I greeted my boyfriend, looking up at him. He was wearing a green sweater instead of his normal brown one, with reindeer on it. He also had a cheeky smile on his face. "What did you do?"

"Well..." He started, a mischievous grin spreading on his face. "I kind of put mistletoe in all of the office doorways. And I also put it..." Instead of continuing he pointed upwards. When I looked up I was met with mistletoe that was fastened to the cabinets.

"You cheeky bastard." I said with a grin, before pulling him down by the tie into a kiss. Norman just lifted me up so he didn't have to lean down, setting me on the counter.

"There's children here!" We parted quickly when we heard Henry yell. He was standing in the doorway of the breakroom, crossing his arms impatiently.

"Bendy doesn't count!" Norman stated.

"I was talking about Buddy mostly." Henry responded, turning on his heel to leave. "And remember the present opening starts at noon in heavenly toys!"

"Hey Henry, guess what?" I started, grinning smugly when he turned around.

"What, Sammy?" He asked, sounding tired.

"Remember the one guy from the old studio you liked that Joey fired? What was his name again?" I questioned, watching his face grow a little pink.

"Of course I remember, and his name was Alexander." He replied, scratching the back of his neck. "Why do you ask?"

"Well, I may or may not have found some of Joey's old papers and found out where he lived, and I may or may not have invited him." I said while hopping off the counter. Henry's face was bright red and Norman looked like he was struggling to contain his laughter. I simply grabbed Norman's hand and pulled him back to my office. "Come on Norman, let's leave Mr. Loverman to compose himself."

I pulled Norman back into my office, sitting at my desk and leaning back in my chair. Norman gave me a smile and walked over, picking me up and setting me on my desk while he sat in my own chair. He was looking up at me with a lovestruck expression.

"What did I do to deserve you?" Norman asked out of nowhere, bringing his hands up to my face.

I felt my face warm up a bit and a smile grow on my own face. "Maybe because you're so sweet, have you considered that?"

He chuckled a bit and wrapped his arms around me, nuzzling his face into my neck. I just wrapped my arms back around him, giggling a little and playing with a strand of his hair.

"If the others saw you acting like this they would think you're a clone of the real Sammy that yells at everyone." Norman said with a chuckle. It's true. I only acted like this with Norman, so he was the only one that ever saw 'Soft Sammy' as he called it. "I can't wait for you to open the Christmas present I got you."

"I can't wait for you to see the one I got you too, but we still have to wait an hour or two Norms." I reminded him, pressing a kiss to his cheek. He smiled even more at this. He loved getting attention from me at all honestly. "How about we wait together here until it's time?" With that he nodded and pulled me into his lap, where I got comfortable as we waited for the time for presents to arrive.