Moving In Part 1

(Originally suppose to be a one-shot. That's why it starts super fast
)
I just finished unpacking, sighing as I flop down on my couch happy that I'm done for the day. I had an interview tomorrow, that my friend Amanda helped me get. I had some criminal justice background but I'm usually a pencil pusher that's where I like to be. I was going to be a Secretary of sorts for SVU. But since it was for a criminal justice field I would be considered an officer of the law and I might go out to crime scenes. I will do more analyzing files and things.

All things have gone well and I will have a job. It was my first day and I was excited. I had a grey pants suit and a white button-down with a dark dull purple clutch. My long blonde hair was braided from above my right ear all the way across to my left shoulder hanging down to bout my chest. I have brown eye makeup on to bring out my green eyes.

"Manda!" I say hugging her when she comes into work I got here early to set up my desk.

"Grace!" She hugged me. "I didn't realize you would be here so early."

"Got to set up my desk, I was just headed out to get some coffee want anything?" I ask grabbing my clutch.

"Yeah, just a regular coffee." She smiled as I walked out. Past a tall man, Slender, Blue eyes, and Dirty blonde hair. He was handsome, to say the least, I smiled at him walking out. I just got coffee down the road and brought it back.

I hand Manda her coffee sitting at my desk turns out it was across from the gentleman I passed in the hall.

"Hello," I extend my hand he looks up from the desk holding a pen to his lips. "I'm Grace Sutton," He shakes my hand.

"Dominick Carisi junior, Just call me Sonny," he states. I sit down at my desk sipping my coffee and beginning filing cases in my desk. It was a slow day and I yawned as my day was over.

"Grace, we are all going to get drinks wanna come?" Amanda asked.

"Sure," I say standing while grabbing my clutch. We head out to this small bar. Amanda sits with Nick and there was obviously something up so I sat at the bar with Fin and Sonny. Fin had left after a few drinks leaving me with Sony.

"So what brought you to New York?" Sonny asked.

"Just time for a change and I knew Amanda so I figured at least I will have someone." I smile, "There are some other benefits like attractive men."

"Like who?" he asked raising his eyebrow.

"Never mind no more for me. I'll tell you all my secrets." I state and he smirks making me giggle.

"Liquor will make the truth come out of anyone." He looks to me, "So who is it? Nick, I won't say anything."

"No, Nick isn't really my type." I laugh, "Besides I think Manda likes him. Girl code, you know."
"Still didn't answer my question." Sonny sat his glass down turning on his bar stool. I pick up my coat as I hop off my stool.
"I know, " I smirk at him slipping on my coat, grabbing my clutch. "It will take more than a few drinks to get it out of me. Night Sonny, I'm headed home."
"Want me to walk you," Sonny asked.
"Thank you for the offer, but in going to catch a cab." I walk out of the bar standing and waiting for the cab.
"Hey, " I turn to Sonny. He had my phone I totally didn't leave it next to his on purpose.
"Thank you, Sonny." I see my cab pull up. "Well, I better get going."
"Where do you live?" Sonny asked.
"Manhattan Avenue," I state.
"I live over that way too, want to carpool." He asked.
"Sure," I smile at him he opens the door letting me in I slid over so he didn't have to get in on the street side. We talked on the way home. He has some sisters. We get to my apartment he slides out as I get out. He pays for the cab before I can hand the cab driver my money. "Funny thing is I live in this apartment building too." He chuckles following me in. I smile at him.
"It's kinda nice having you in the same building. I feel safer having a detective under my roof." I turn to him walking up a few steps.
"Really?" He lifts his eyebrows. "It might be the liquor talking, but I think you been flirting with me all night. " I leaned on the Banister.
"Maybe," I smirk turning to go back up the stairs. When I felt a hand on my wrist. I turn he smirks at me.
"I think you are gorgeous. By the way," Sonny states. I lean into his face a little.
"Then kiss me." I smile. He does and I touch his face. As he held my hips. "You are an amazing man ." I smile, " you know where I live." I point to the door at the top of the steps he smirks. "I'll remember that." He smiles as I walk away walking into my apartment. I change going to bed. I can't believe I kissed him I just met him, but I felt like I knew him forever.