"Please miss Amy don't make me start and drop this topic."

"Okay mister Peter but tell me if I did that will you still ignore me?"

I asked and he tried to pass by me, giving me a silent answer. Great!

"Should I take that as a yes?"

"Whatever suits you. And for peace's sake! my name is PETE." Oh he sounds agitated.

He went out and I summoned all of the positive energy in me and...

"I am sorry." I said softly. He halted.
"I don't know what to do to make you feel up but....sorry for whatever made you mad. I assure you it was unintentional."

First he mumbled something to himself then made his voice audible.

"You don't need to apologize." He wavered and a tiny victory smiled appeared on my face.

I went again to stop him so that we can clear all the misunderstandings. After pressing on him for a few minutes, he start talking.

I was amazed at the list of his reasons. Damn I did A LOT of things to make him act like this.

According to him...

I didn't respect his ex-boss, Khun. I highly respected brother V and didn't do the half of it to Khun. I'm not agreeing to that but let's just shut my mouth for once.

Secondly, I made that guy cry for many times. I agree but it's just he had a sensitive heart and emotional personality that make him cry within an instant. Also it's all onto him as I don't remember giving him any sign of hope about..... whatever.

My jaw dropped to the floor after hearing that Pete's mad because I didn't share the lunchbox with his beloved ex-boss.* And greedily eat everything alone.

So that's the reason, he didn't give me muffins or anything last night.*

"Hold on bro! Let me explain myself. First of all I was grateful for your kindness. Secondly, you were not the one to tell me to share and Arm said I can have that whole lunchbox for myself. Third, I didn't know where Khun was that day, I walked around in the college but he was nowhere to be found."

Not that I wanted to look for him, but still he wasn't there so...

"Fourth, if I had any idea how important it was to share with...His Highness, I wouldn't accept it in the first place. Next time don't bother yourself to make anything for me, your best wishes are more than enough for me. Lastly, I am not greedy as I didn't eat everything alone. I did share but with another Theerapanyakul."*

"What! Who?" His eyes widened for some reason.

"Tankhun's charming brother, Han."

"..." His mouth fell open in surprise.
"K..khun Kim... He eat with you?"

"Yes."

"The same sandwiches that I made?"

"Yes."

"That I made in this minor mansion." He looked around in disbelief.

"Ye..es. I know it's not the right time but why do you call this huge mansion Minor?"

"None of your business." He said flatly making me embarrassed. Damn him.

Now that I've almost used all of my positive energy, it's time to wind up.

"Of all the reasons, I am sure there's still something that makes you ignore me, right? Just tell me. I really want to know."

"You tried to kick Khun out of here."