Did Jung hyun hyung know about this too? And he is actually okay with it?

How can Y/N and Hoshi hyung be this close?

Suddenly I noticed their car waiting inside the fuel station where our car also stopped.

'Sorry, I forgot to fill up the gas fully. Please stay seated. It will take a minimum of 5 to 6 minutes.' The driver said.

'Let's just buy some snacks for home then from the store.' Hoseok hyung said.

Reluctantly I also walked inside with them. I had to see what my so-called twin was cooking up with Hoshi hyung.
.

.

.

.

.

.
A U T H O R

'Oo, oppa, I want to cook some Japanese dishes for Niki.'

'Okay then. I didn't stuff anything into your new apartment since I knew you like to shop personally.'

'But is it okay to be here with me publicly?'

'It's fine. You are saying as if we didn't walk publicly in Japan! Hahaha!'

'Duh.'

The moment Jungkook was just a little bit away from them, he heard their conversation.

'Why aren't there any other people?'

'Because this place is a private place for the celebrities who go from this road often since this is near the airport.'

'Ohh....Things have changed so much. Like the night when you were in the airport helping me to go to Japan, there weren't so many stores around h-'

*clap clap clap*

Y/N and Hoshi flinched as they looked behind only to see Jungkook clapping too hard while walking toward them.

His veins were popping out through his neck, clearly showing that he was in a rage.

'Wow!'

*clap clap*

'I was just wondering why you were with her. Why she is so friendly with you? Still, I wanted to see, now I see that YOU were that asshole who helped her to fly away from us two freaking years ago!'

Y/N flinched when Jungkook shouted. She never saw him this angry. But she understood his anger was justified. Hoshi was no one to them two years ago.

They didn't even know him that much.

She took some steps back. Clutching Hoshi's jacket tightly she said,

'O-oppa, please hear me out

'WHAT?! WHAT IS LEFT?'

'Ahh!' She cried out.

'Jungkook! Yn?! Soonyoung...?!' Jin gasped when he saw them.

Hoseok and Jin were also in the scene.

Jungkook stopped them with his hand showing a stop sign.

He then walked towards Y/N and Hoshi and pulled her towards him.

Y/N was too scared to free herself. His grip was too tight for her.

'Jungkook! Stop! You are hurting her! Let's talk okay?' Hoshi shouted as he tried to separate them.

'Stay behind!' Jungkook pushed Hoshi.

Hoshi fell down on the vegetables putting a mess over there.

'Oppa!'

'SHUT UP!'

'Jungkook! I know you are angry bu-'

'Jungkoo!-' Jin and Hoseok shouted when....

Jungkook suddenly punched Hoshi.

'OPPA!' Y/N pushed him away and looked for Hoshi.

'Are you okay?'

Hoshi coughed but nodded.

'Can't believe you are supporting him! Is he your lover now? Are you going to show that you are supporting him rather than your twin just like you thought I did back then? Covering up Anna and not looking out for you?'

Y/N looked at him in disbelief.

'Are you out of your mind? I never said that! You are harming him without listening to me!'

By that time, Jin and Hoseok also rushed and hold Jungkook from doing further damage.

'THEN DID YOU EVER ASK ME BEFORE ASSUMING THAT I WAS TAKING CARE OF ANNA?! HUH?!'

Jungkook rolled his eyes. Trying to calm himself down.

'Do me a favor. From now on, don't show me your face or your lovely boyfriend anymore! Get out of my life!'

TO BE CONTINUED.......