The twins parents and aunt were sat together, "This is a bad idea," David said.

"They have it in them, they should learn to use it. We just have to trust them," Mary Margaret said.

"Yeah, I don't think it's the twins he doesn't trust," Athena said.

"How do you know me so well?" David asked.

Athena shrugged, "I guess it's a twin thing...or triplet," she shook her head, "Whatever," Athena said and walked to the others.

Captain Hook approached Mary Margaret and David, "We need to talk," they turned to him, "Pan paid me a visit. He, uh...he told me that Alana is alive," they looked at him shocked, "That she's on this very island," Captain Hook told them.

"The twins saw her. She was shot, she fell through a portal. No one could survive that," Mary Margaret said.

"Well, she did, and now she's here. He said he took her from this very camp while we were off in her cave," Captain Hook said.

"According to Pan, if he's telling the truth," Mary Margaret said.

"And, uh, why would he tell you? What does he hope to gain?" David asked, curiously.

"Who knows why he does anything? He has his reasons, but it's a sure bet they're not good ones," Captain Hook said.

Mary Margaret noticed tracks, leading into the jungle, "He's telling the truth. Tracks...and a scuffle. Someone was here while we were gone. We have to tell Elias," Mary Margaret said and went to walk to the twins.

David grabbed her wrist, stopping her, "No, no, no," she turned to him, "He already lost Alana once. And if this is a game, we can't put him through losing her again," David said.

"He's right. Either way, telling him is what Pan wants, which is why we shouldn't do it," Captain Hook said.

"You want to find her without letting him know?" Mary Margaret asked.

"Why hurt him unnecessarily?" Captain Hook questioned.

"I've never lied to him before...either of them," Mary Margaret said.

"You're not lying. You're just keeping a secret until confirmation," Captain Hook said.

"Secrets always seem to keep us from the people we really care about," Mary Margaret said.

"And sometimes, secrets protect the people we love," David said and they glanced at the twins.

Flashback

Outside the kingdom's castle, Snow White was sat on the shore as Ariel sat on a rock with her tail still submerged in the water, "What on earth would possess you to jump like that?" Ariel asked her.

"You ever been chased by an evil queen?" Snow White asked.

"I can't say that I have," Ariel said.

"Makes you do crazy things," Snow White said.

"Well, that I know," Ariel said.

"Are you on the run from someone?" Snow White asked.

"More like on the run to someone," Ariel said and looked down slightly.

"What's his name?" the mermaid looked at her shocked, "Come on. The one thing that makes everyone crazy is love," Snow White said.