This is their outfit

A while later in the garden area,

Shiv pulled a chair out for namya to sit."Wow, what a gentleman ha, aaj subah hi dinning table par meri chair keechke mujhe Gira diya tha".
They laughed at the memory, "aur pata hai meine Shalin ke face cream mein pink color Mila diya ab kal jab woh lagayga poori pinky lagegaShiv said howling with laughter.
"Tu nahi sudrega kutta! " Nimrit said, shaking her head.
The food arrived, and there were 7 dishes in front of them, "Tune itna sab kuch kyu mangaya?" Nimrit asked Shiv, worried about the amount of food in front of her. She didn't want it to go waste.
"Badme bataunga," he replied and served her and himself. Nimrit always admired his chivalry. He was raised right, and that's a rare trait these days.
They began talking about everyday things, cracking jokes poking fun at each other.
"So tu date pe kya karta hai?" Nimrit asked him, "I mean, what are your moves to impress a girl?"

"Arey koi moves nahi re meri personality hi kaafi hai," Shiv said, smirking and brushing a hand through his hair.
"Oh please, Bata bhi de," Nimrit insisted.
"Uhm mein na humesha jacket pehnta hu jaisa aaj pehna hai," he said with a sheepish smile.
"Kyu? " Nimrit asked, intrigued to know the reason behind this.

"So I can do this," he said and started taking off his jacket slowly, and all Nimrit could do was ogle at his biceps. she saw how every muscle in his body moved as if they were in slow motion, she took in the majestic sight with her eyes that were about to pop out of their sockets, he truly was a hot guy and she couldnt deny that fact. She didn't even realize she was staring till he snapped his fingers in front of her.

She looked away in embarrassment. She was just caught drooling over his body.
Shiv laughed out loud at her reaction, "Oh shut up," she said, making him laugh even harder.
"Acha chal tu Bata, tere kya moves hai," Shiv asked Nimrit, "uhmm ok"
"So tell me about yourself... your passion?" Nimrit asked. "Yeh kya hai? Yeh hai tera move?" Shiv replied.

"Arey just answer my questions" so Shiv began talking about his reality show journey and his dance class, Nimrit placed her hand under her chin and watched him carefully as he explained his passion, she moved a strand of hair away from her face and bite her lip a little and smiled at his joke, she then pouted her lips, batting her eyes focusing completely on his story. Shiv, on the other hand, felt hazy. The adorable look on her face broke his chain of thoughts. His mind was clouded by the image of her lips. He couldn't focus. They were all he could think about.

"So mein fir woh dance...a uhm woh mein..." Nimrit began laughing, watching him fumble, trying to make up a sentence.
"Wow! Mujhe realize bhi nahi hua, " Shiv said, rubbing the back of his neck in embarrassment.

All this while the housemates were watching the date through the glass door.
Shalin commented, "dekha meine bola tha na yeh masti karenge, muhje behjte acha romantic date hota"
Currently, Shiv and Nimrit were having a panja fight, and Sumbul and Stan looked at each other and facepalmed. "Inka kuch nahi ho sakta," Stan said, walking back to the living room.

They were done with dinner and lots of it was left untouched then bigg boss played some music, 'Apna Bana le' began playing, Shiv got up from his seat and walked towards Nimrit, he asked for her hand and she gladly placed it in his. The dance  started slow and sweet but suddenly turned a little intimate. Shiv grabbed her waist and pulled her hard against himself leaving nothing but a few inches between them he then spun her around and dipped her, she cupped his face and caressed his cheeks while Shiv closed his eyes feeling her touch.

He pulled her again, and they joined their forehead and swayed to the music. Their eyes were closed as the music faded away, and the realization of something dawned on both of them.  After today, they weren't just best friends anymore.

They held each other's hands and walked back into the house they were allowed to take all the leftover food, which was a lot. Shiv purposely ordered excess food so he could share it with all the housemates. He ordered everyone's favorite dish. They all thanked him and hugged him, while Nimrit watched from afar. That's the moment she realized she was falling for this beautiful soul who was her best friend.

Shiv turned back and saw Nimrit looking at him he grinned widely and his heart skipped a beat when she laughed out loud watching Archana pull his cheek, in the moment he knew he had fallen for this gorgeous girl who was his best friend.

Hiii, so this was Shivrits first date. Do drop in some more suggestions and requests for me to work on and let me know what you think of this one.

Please vote comment and share.

Lots of love ❤️

Pyaar baato,  Aai cha gaavat! Haq se Mandali!