🌺Bonus-3🌺

Hoseok- It's not a dream. That means I am correct. Cause, if whatever I told you guys was a dream, I may never have felt the pain. We don't feel pain in the dream. And if not the pain. I have one more piece of evidence that whatever I told was not a dream.

I said and they all looked at me. Then Taehyung said

Taehyung- What is it?

Hoseok- Look at this.

I said as I rolled my sleeves. There was a mark on my right hand. I pointed at that mark to let all of them see that.

It was the mark, I got the day Jin and Yoongi Hyung fell from the hill. The day we thought our happiness left us.

I looked at all of them and they all were having an unreadable expression. Jin Hyung cleared his throat and said

Jin- Done? Or is anything else left?

Hoseok- Hyung, you think I am still lying?

Jungkook- We don't think. We know that.

Taehyung- And now if you are done can we go? We have some work. Unlike you.

Jimin- Why are we even waiting for his answer? Let's just go.

Jimin said. I was about to say something but they all already left. I looked at Suga Hyung who was still there.

Hoseok- You also don't believe me Suga Hyung?

I asked but he didn't replied. His silence was the answer to my question and I understand that he also doesn't believe me.

Yoongi- Look Hobi, I always believe you... But this is...........

I didn't let Hyung complete his sentence as I stood up mid-way of his sentence and went to my (old) room. I went in and sat on the bed. I rubbed my head with my hands.

I don't know what is happening. Was that all really my dream? But it isn't possible. A dream can never be this long. And all that doesn't even look like a dream.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

HOBI!!! COME DOWNSTAIRS!!!! ITS LUNCH TIME.

I heard Suga Hyung shouting. I looked at the clock and saw it was 1:30 PM. Huh? Time really flies. When I came in my room it was 9 and now it's already past 1. I sighed for the nth time today and then went downstairs.

I went inside the dining room and frowned when I didn't see anyone.

I clearly remember Suga Hyung calling me. I came outside but no one was there. Where did he go after calling me? Maybe in the back living room.

I thought about going there. I started going there. Well, I don't think anyone will be there as We rarely used to go there. As I reached there, it was all dark. Which is what I expected. The lights are always turned off here.

This means he is not here also. I tubed back and was about to go but stopped when I heard a small sound from behind.

I immediately turned behind but before I could see anything, someone put something on my eyes. Most likely a Blindfold.

Hoseok- Hey!!!! Who is this!! Why did you covered my eyes?!!!

I yelled but didn't got any answers. Instead, the person started taking me somewhere. Soon, he stopped and removed my blindfold. I immediately closed my eyes because the lights in the room were in right now.

I slowly opened my eyes but what I saw was not What I expected.
There stood my full Family.

All 6 brothers, My both parents. YN, Her husband (Jeongin), Noona (Suzy and IU), Nayeon, Dahyun, Joy, Yuri and Jihyo.