💜25💜

They all were looking at Mr. And Mrs. Jung for the explanation. They both looked at each other then Mr. Jung said

M. Jung- I will tell you, but before that Hoseok, YN please promise us you will understand us and will forgive us.

Hoseok- I will understand you, if the reason is valid but sorry I can't and will not forgive you for my entire life.

YN- Me too.

Ms. Jung- What. Why?

Jin- Do you both really think, after what you did with them, they will forgive you.

Suga- Not only them, if someone else was in their place he or she may have done the same thing.

Namjoon- I think you should not waste any time. And tell us the stupid reason you left them.

M. Jung- *sigh* Ok. First let me introduce myself and my wife.
I am Jung Hyun-woo and she is my wife Jung Ha-yoon.

Dad- Wait a minute. If you are Jung Hyun-woo that means you are......

M. Jung- Yes, Mr. Kim I am the one and only mafia King Hyun-woo.

BTS, TXT, YN- You are a what!!

Ms. Jung- That's true. And I am the mafia queen Yoon.

Hoseok- But what does it has to do with us.

M. Jung- Hoseok, it's the reason we left you__

YN- You mean abandoned us.

Ms. Jung- YN it's not like that. Just listen.

Mom- YN, Hobi let them continue. Ok

They both nodded there heads.

M. Jung- So, as I told you I am the mafia King. You may already get it that I have so many enemies. But firstly to avoid confusion, me and our whole team, we don't kill innocents. We just help the government. Back to story, when Hoseok was born we were so happy. Since Hoseok was our first son. The day he came in our life was the happiest day in our life. But our happiness didn't lasted longer. Our enemies always find a way to defeat us and somehow they got to know about our New born baby. They tried several times to kill him or kidnapp hom but were never successful.

Suga- And that's why you left him. You could have putted extra protection for him.

Ms. Jung- We did. We even took care of him more than our own life but we can't always keep him safe with all this mafia work and our enemies. So, when Hoseok was about to turn a year old, we decided to leave him for his own safety. We decided we will celebrate his first birthday with us and then give him to an orphanage. But things changed. On his first birthday our enemies attacked us. One of them drugged Hoseok beacuse of which he was unconscious. We somehow manages to get him from them. We came across a street and thought of leaving Hoseok there only since the enemies were still following us. We left him with a note and our photo. So that if we come back, the person who found him can recognise us. Like you did.

Jimin- But why did you left the note?

M. Jung- If we didn't have left it then th person may have given him to The police or in bad hands that's why.

Jungkook- Then what about YN?

Ms. Jung- Same. When she was born we thought our enemies will not found out. But we were wrong. They did. Then we got to know that we had a spy in our own team who was telling our every move to our enemies. When we got to know this we thought of not risking YN's life and we left her in the streets since the spy already knew which orphanage we were going to.

Till now, everyone was shocked hearing their story. The Jung couple were having small tears in their eyes. YN and Hoseok were also trying hard to control there tears. But now also they didn't forgive them. Hoseok stood up and said

Hoseok- Now, you are done. You can go.

M. Jung- Hoseok son__

Hoseok- I am not your son. You lost the right to call me your son. I am the son of My Dad. Who is standing right infront of you. You said I will try to understand. I did. But I already told you I will never forgive you.

Saying this he went upstairs maybe to his room. YN saw him going and went behind her brother.

V- I kinda agree with Hyung. You should have not done this. You lost both your daughter and your son.

He and Jimin, Jungkook also went upstairs to Hoseok's room where he and YN were. Jin signalled TXT to go upstairs. They all nodded and went upstairs. Now The Kim Couple, The Jung Couple and Jin and Suga were there.

M. Jung- Mr. Kim, we know we did wrong but please let us take our childrens with us.

Mom- No way. They are my children and I will not let anyone take them away from me. And like Hoseok said you can go. We listen to you.

Ms. Jung- Mrs. Kim ease try to understand. It's so hard to live without our kids.

Dad- Do you think it will be easy for my kids. For me, for my wife for my rest sons. The answer is No. We can't live without them. And I am not letting you take any of my kids. So kindly leave. Please.

M. Jung- Ok. Hun, let's go.

Ms. Jung- Honey.

M. Jung- Let's go.

He said and took her hands and went outside.

Jin and Suga rushed fast to Hoseok's room. Their Mom and Dad also came. There they saw YN and Hoseok crying. They are really a crying mess. The rest brothers were trying to calm them down. Suga went towards Hoseok and hugged him and in no time, Hoseok also hugged him back. He didn't looked at the person's face cause he know who is it, just by its warmth.

Ms. Kim went towards YN and hugged her and started saying sooting words to call her down.

Within 10 minutes they found both of the siblings were quietly as well as cutely sleeping in their Mom and Brother's embrace. They putted them in bed and tucked them with bedsheets. After that all of them left the room. They were all now in their own rooms. TXT went back to their house. They all were really lost. Thinking about what happened today. Thinking about seeing their brother and sister crying. Their was so much pain. They all cancelled their today's hangout and decided to took a nap since everyone is very stressed.

So, that is it for now.
Thanks for reading
Hope you like it

So, I posted this cause after this the next part I will upload will be on 26th October.
Diwali is here means a lot of work for me.
Please wait till then.
If I will found the time I will update it.

Please do a vote and a Comment
It means a lot to me.
Meet you all in next chapter.
Till then
By By
👋👋

I love you all so much.
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Happy Diwali
🧨🪔🎊🎉

Words Count- 1216