💜35💜

Australia

Hoseok POV

I am feeling so much better now. Since I talked with my brothers. And now I know We don't have to be here for long.

Me- Jihyo, thank you so much.

Jihyo- No problem Oppa. Well if you both don't mind, can you tell me what is happening? Cause I am so confused.

Me- Sure. So,

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Jihyo- That means you both didn't knew that you were kidnapped and were in Australia.

YN- Yes Unnie.

Jihyo- This makes sense on why you hate your Dad.

Me- We don't hate our Dad. We love him so much.

Jihyo- Oppa, I am talking about Mr. Jung.

Me- Him. He is not our Dad.

YN- Yes.

Jihyo- Oh. Ok. Well let's go for now. And ya in lunch Oppa come to our class. We will go together. You brother Jin Oppa told me to take care of you both.

Me- Gosh. Hyung. We can take care of ourselves. But as a friend we will come.

Jihyo- Great. I will introduce you two to my other friends.

YN- Ok. Unnie.

Jihyo- Let's go. Shall we?

Me, YN- Yup.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

After School
At Jung Mansion

Hoseok POV

Me and YN came back from school. After talking with my brothers I am feeling a little happy. Jihyo is also very nice. She was always beside us the whole time except for my classes. She introduced her other two friends. And they were also Korean. Nayeon and Dahyun. They were also very nice. And both of them are 19 years old.

We both went inside our so called house and saw Mr. And Mrs. Jung sitting on the couch. Don't they have any work to do. We went and were about to pass from them but someone hold me by my wrist. I looked back and saw It was Mr. Jung.

Me- What do you want Mr. Jung?

M. Jung-*sigh* Don't know when will you stop calling me Mr. Jung. Anyways, I have some gifts for both of you.

Me- We don't want.

Ms. Jung- Even if it is related to Kim family.

YN- Kim family? Our family?

Ms. Jung- Yes. Wanna see.

Me and YN looked at each other and she nodded. I sighed and also nodded.

M. Jung- Follow us.