💜32💜

Jk- YOU. Just come here. I will Kill You. Why are you hiding behind the teacher. Weren't you the one who said I can't do anything. Just come here I will show you.

S9- See, Miss. He is threatening me infront of you also.

T- Jungkook what kind of behaviour is this?

Jk- He wa__

~ JUNGKOOK

Jungkook looked at the direction from where is name was called and found Jin standing there. Jin came inside the class and said

Jin- Kook what happened? Why did Joon called me?

Jungkook- I don't know Hyung.

T- Jin. Why are you here?

Jin- I was called by Joon I mean Namjoon.

T- Ok whatever the reason is. I am glad you are here. Cause I was about to call you only.

Jin frowned his eyebrows and looked at teacher with confused face.

Jin- Me? Why?

T- Your younger brother, Jungkook was beating a student and he even gave threatened him when I was studying right infront.

Jin- Kookie. Why did you did that?

Jungkook- Hyung you should be happy, that I didn't killed him. If Suga Hyung was here you must have founded a dead body till now.

Jin- What? I mean Why?

Jungkook- because of what he said.

T- What did he said?

*Ting

Jin's phone showed a notification. He saw it and said

Jin- Can we like talk later, we have a work. Kook where is V and Jimin's class.

Jungkook- I will take you. But what happened?

Jin- I don't know. For now let's go.
And miss, we will slive that matter afterwards.

He said and both of them ran out of the class. Jungkook showed him V and Jimin's class. They both came infront of the class and saw V and Jimin standing with a panting Namjoon infront of them who was trying to say something.

T- Namjoon, what is all this going in. You can't just come and disturb my class.

Namjoon- I am sorry for that but__

Jin- NAMJOON.

Namjoon looked behind and saw Jin and Jungkook. They both came inside.

Jin- Umm. We are sorry for disturbance. Can we take V and Jimin with us.

He asked the teacher. The teacher was also confused but nodded. All of them went to the rooftop making sure no one followed them. When they reached there Jin asked

Jin- Why did you called me?

Namjoon- I got to know something.

V- About Mr. Jung, right?

Namjoon- Yes.

Jungkook- Mr. Jung?

Namjoon- Yes. So I was in my class and the teacher asked me why Hobi Hyung left the school? And....

Jimin- Hobi Hyung did what?

Namjoon- Yes. She said a man came to told the principal. I asked if it was Dad and she said no. It was Me. Jung.