4️⃣2️⃣

Taehyung's POV

After sometime the guard came back with a bucket(?) In his hands. Huh? What is in the bucket.

Hoseok- You will know soon Tae.

Hobi said looking at me. Did he just read my mind? Anyways, I focused on Sky. She has a bank face with a devil smirk in her face. Gosh she is scaring me.

YN- V Oppa, do you wanna know what is in it?

She asked. I nodded my head. She signalled something to the guard. The guard nodded his head and came towards me with the bucket. I looked at it and was shocked seeing it. It had water inside it. But it was not only water taht made me shocked. The water was more like cold water with a lots and lots of ice inside it.

Is she gonna......?

YN- Yup, Oppa. I am gonna do that only.

I looked at her with confused face. How can they both know what I am thinking. I shook my head a little.

YN took the bucket from the guard and holded it with her hands. Within a second the whole water bucket was empty. YN threw the whole ice cold water on him.

He woke up and shivered in cold. I am pretty sure, it must have hurt him. But do I care? No. Will I care? No.

YN- Did you missed me?

She asked him. He looked at her and tried to open his eyes.

YN- Tsk Tsk. Look at yourself. How vulnerable you are. What did you said to us that day? You will kill us? Right Hyun Bin. Now look how the tables have turned.

Hyun Bin looked at her still not fully awake.
Well, what did you thought he would steal our Hyungs from us and we will just let him go?
No. Their is no way kn the fucking hell we would let someone him go. YN, Hoseok Hyung and Namjoon Hyung always come here

Hyun Bin- W-why do-n't y-ou ki-ll me alr-eady?

YN- You will not get your death this easily Hyun Bin. You did a very big mistake. We will make you suffer. I will make yourl suffer. Till, you beg me for your death.

Hyun Bin- I....I....

YN- Anyways, today I am not gonna do the starting. Instead I bought someone specially for you.

She said as she came towards Me? Huh? Why she came towards me?

YN- Today our Mafia King V will show you how power.....

I stood up and looked at her shocked.

Me- Are you sure?

YN- Yup, I am. Just go. I know you also wants to take your revenge. Just do it. Take your anger out on him. Show him what is it to mess with The family of Mafia King.

She is right. I nodded my head and went towards him.

Me- You know, I always wanted to do it. And now since I have the chance let's take it slow first.

I said. I went to the table and opened one drawer which YN told me. She keep her items here. She told me before coming here. I took out a small pocket knife and came towards him.

Author's POV

Firstly, I dint know about others, but I am sorry. I can't write torture sences. I have some bad memories and all with it so I am sorry. Cause I know, before It trigger anyone elder it will trigger me only. So I am just gonna skip this torture part. You can imagine whatever you want. That Tae Tae did with him.

Namjoon's POV

As we turned around we saw some guards coming out from a door. Sh!t They trapped us. The door is locked and they came from another door. I looked at others and they were already looking at me. Before I could think something, the guards came and caught us with our hands at back. If I want I would have just ripped them or got out from their grips till now. But, it wasn't possible. More than 4 guards were holding me.

Just then the door from which this guards came opened and I can see some figures coming in. I widened my eyes as I realised who it was.

Me- What are you doing here?

I asked. He turned around and faces me. His eyes also widened. I guess he also got to know we are trapped.

G1- Guards, catch them also.

One if them who seems to be their leader said. They nodded. And ran towards them. As two guards left me, I kicked one of them. My hands were free now. I punched the other one on his face. He fall backwards.

We all started fighting. Just then I heard a mumbled sound. I looked at my right and saw a few guards taking Jungkook somewhere. I was about to follow him but a guards came in between me. I fought with him and weng out from the room to find Kookie. Their were 3 ways. Which way did they took him?

With Jungkook

The guards came out from their base with Jungkook. Their leader was also with them. They three Jungkook on the ground. He stood up and looked for his gun. But he didn't found it.

Leader- Look for this Mafia King?

Jungkook looked at him and saw his three guns in the Leader's hand. Their leader smirked.

H

e lifted his gun and was about to shoot Jungkook just then, from somewhere, a bullet came and hitted his hand making his gun to fall.

~ Are you Ok? Don't worry, we will handle him now.

Jungkook turned backwards and saw ???????

Hey Moon lights
Thanks for reading
Hope you like it
Please do a vote and a Comment
It means a lot to me.
Meet you all in next chapter.
Till then
By By
👋👋

I love you all so much.
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Words Count- 1000