💜29💜

So, at the same time with Jungkook

Jungkook came in his class with a emotionless face. The students were shocked seeing him like this. And the other thing that shocked them was YN was not with him. since whenever YN take leave Jungkook also don't come and vice versa. Jungkook just ignored the students and went on his sit. He was looking at the seat beside him on which his sister. Hie soulmate used to sit.

Why is he looking like this and where is YN?

Maybe her Mom divorced their Dad and they left.

Huh. Knew it. She and her Om both are same.

That's it. Jungkook lost it. He was silently listening to their stupid words but when it came to YN and their Mom. He can't control himself. Ofcourse he got this from his Hoseok Hyung. He stood up and went towards the boy who said that.

Jk- What. Did. You. Say?

He said pressing each and every word with anger. The boy liked at him with scared face.

Jk- What happened. Tell me. What did you said?

Boy- I--I ju

S9- Hey you don't have to be afraid. You know today their brother. Kim Hoseok didn't came to school. And their elder brother Kim Seokjin and Kim Yoongi also didn't came. So, we can do anything we want. No one can stop us.

Jk- Hm. So you think. I can't do anything without my brothers. Don't forget that I share same blood as them. I never showed my real side and trust you will not like it.

S9- Don't lie. I know the truth about Hoseok.

Jk- What truth?

S9- Everyone, Do you know the Kim Hoseok, whom you all are so afraid. Whom you call as the power of Kim Brother's is actually Not their Real Brother. He is adopted. He was a poor boy left on the streets. Their Dad, Mr. Kim found him and took him. They gave him shelter but what he did. He acts like he owns the Kim's. Like he is their Boss. And they being innocent always believe him.

After listening to the student. Many gasp were heard. All students were shocked except JungKook. He was right now burning in anger.

S9- And you know why did the Kim Brothers fought with each other. Cause Kim Hoseok sorry The Hoseok, killed their Mom. Their Real Mom. He is a murderer

Blast. I mean It is it. Jungkook was already angry and after listening all this about his brother. The brother whom he loved more than himself. He lost it. He went towards the student and banged his head on the table.

Jk- HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT ABOUT MY HYUNG.

He was about to beat him but the teacher came in.

T- What is happening here?

The student ran to the teacher and hid behind her then said

S9- Miss, Jungkook is beating me without any reason.

Jk- YOU. Just come here. I will Kill You. Why are you hiding behind the teacher. Weren't you the one who said I can't do anything. Just come here I will show you.

S9- See, Miss. He is threatening me infront of you also.

T- Jungkook what kind of behaviour is this?

Jk- He wa__

~ JUNGKOOK
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

With V and Jimin.

They were right now sitting in their class. The teacher was already there and was teaching but Our V and Jimin were not focusing. Their mind was in their Hobi Hyung and little sister YN. Students were whispering hear also, but they were so lost that they didn't seem to hear. Just then the door opened and someone came in... Sorry Someone busted inside the class. The teacher looked at the door and said

T- Kim Namjoon. What are you doing here. And is this the way to come inside a classroom.

Hearing Namjoon's name, V and Jimin came out from their thoughts. They looked at front and saw Namjoon standing while deeply breathing. Looking like he ran very fast to come here.

T- Namjoon, I asked you something?

Namjoon- V, Jimin.... Mr. Jung..... Hobi Hyung.

Both V and Jimin stood up hearing Mr. Jung and Hobi's name.

V- Hyung what happened?

Jimin- Did you found Mr. Jung?

Namjoon- No...... But...... Come here.

They both came towards him.

T- Namjoon, what is all this going in. You can't just come and disturb my class.

Namjoon- I am sorry for that but__

~ NAMJOON.

So, that is it for now.
Thanks for reading
Hope you like it
Please do a vote and a Comment
It means a lot to me.
Meet you all in next chapter.
Till then
By By
👋👋

I love you all so much.
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Words Count- 800