💜26💜

In Jung Mansion

Ms. Jung- Honey, why did we left from there without our kids. You were the one who told me that we will come with them only and now....

M. Jung- Jagiya. Calm down. I know I said that. But didn't you saw there. Mr. And Mrs. Kim will not let us take them with us.

Ms. Jung- So what? They are my kids. I have my full rights in them.

M. Jung- I know. I can understand you. And don't worry. I promise you before the next Sunday our kids will be here with us in our house.

Ms. Jung- Really.

M. Jung- Yes Really.

Ms. Jung- But how?

M. Jung- Since they are not willing to come in their own and Me. And Mrs. Kim as well as there brothers will not let us take them. I have a plan.

Ms. Jung- What is the plan?

M. Jung- The plan is __________

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..

.
.
.
.
.
.

Next Day
Kim Mansion

YN- Mom, please tell Jungkook Oppa to give me my banana milk.

Jungkook- But it's mine.

YN- No. It is mine. Yours is in the refrigerator.

Jungkook- No yours is there.

YN- Mom__

Mom- Ok Ok calm down. YN if kook is drinking this one why don't you just go and drink the one in the refrigerator.

YN- Ok.

Jin- Mom, where are Suga and Hobi?

Mom- I don't know. Maybe in there room?

Namjoon- I checked there. They are not there.

Jimin- They even are not in Yoongi Hyung's room, Hobi Hyung's childhood room or Hobi Hyung's recent room.

Dad- Huh? Then where did they go?

V- Maybe library?

Namjoon- I am coming from there only. There are not there also.

All if them were confused just then the main door opened . A voice came

~ You are fine now. Right?

They recognised the voice. It was Suga. All went to the front door and saw Suga and Hoseok standing there with Ice creams in their hands.

Mom- Suga, Hobi. Where were you both?

Suga- I will tell you. Hobi go and get ready for school.

Hobi- Ok Hyung.

Saying this Hoseok went to his room. Suga sat in the couch and said.

Suga- He was so sad since he woke up. Maybe remembering what happened yesterday. So, I thought to calm his mind and took him with me outside in fresh air. While we were coming he said He wanted Ice Cream. So I bought him. Then I don't know what was roaming in his mind and he said Hyung you should also buy. So, I just bought for me. Here Kook, you and YN and can share.

He said in a calm tone as he handed the ice cream to Jungkook.

Mom- Is he done now?

Suga- I guess so.

Dad- I think you all should divert his mind.

V- But how?

Jimin- Dance? He loves dance. Me too. And its been like a decade we did dance together. Right Kook.

Jungkook- Rwight Hywung.

Jin- Aish. Kookie first eat then talk.

Jungkook- *gulp* Ok Jin Hyung. And You are right Jimin Hyung. Dancing can divert his mind. And It will be so much fun for us also.

Jin- Well, I agree with it. You can have a dance battle ir whatever you want with him. But for now, go and get ready we will be late for school. And somebody call him also.

~ I am here Jin Hyung.

Jin looked back and saw Hoseok standing there fully dressed with a big sme on his face. He came downstairs and hugged Jin like a kola bear.

Hoseok- Jin Hyung.

Jin- Yes?

Hoseok- Will you make my favourite food today. At dinner.

Jin- Umm...... Ok.
For now leave me and let's have breakfast.

Hoseok- Ok Hyung.

He leaves Jin. Then all of them went in the dining room and had their breakfast. After the breakfast the Kim siblings went to their school.

So, that is it for now.
Thank you for reading
Hope you like it

From now. I will write short chapter only. Cause I love to see you all in suspense. And I have two other books to write. Other than that I also have some work which I can't tell right now. But ya I will update daily.

Hope you understand
Please do a vote and a Comment
It means a lot to me.
Meet you all in next chapter.
Till then
By By
👋👋

I love you all so much.
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Words Count- 755