2️⃣8️⃣

20 minutes ago.
With Jin and Yoongi

When Hyun bin shooted Jin, Yoongi was beyond angry. He and Jin ran towards the bushes and saw Hyun bin running. They also started running behind him.  Even tho Hyun bin was injured in his legs, he was running fastly cause this type of pain is very small for a Mafia.
Anyways, as they were chasing him, suddenly Hyun Bin stopped running. He turned behind and looked at both with a smirk on his face. Jin lifted his gun up with his injured arm and pointed as Hyun bin, which didn't affected him. He continued smirking.

Hyun Bin- Well, your death is near kids. Be ready.

He said and lifted his gun up pointing at Yoongi who also pointed as Hyun Bin.

Yoongi- We will see whose death is here you fucking bastard.

Yoongi said and was about to shoot, when Hyun Bin shooted him at his arms because if which the gun in Yoongi's hand felled on the ground far away from him. Jin looked at Yoongi, and then at Hyun Bin. Without any second thought, Jin shooted but Hyun Bin low down causing the bullet to go without touching him. While he secretly shooted his gun towards Jin, which also came on Jin's hand, causing his gun to fall too. Jin looked at Hyun bin. He took out another gun, which he kept for back up but someone holded his hands from behind. He looked behind and saw two masked man which he considered as Hyun Bin's man's. He looked on his right side and saw Two mans were holding Yoongi also. He struggled to get out from their grips, but that's when someone punched him in his stomach. Yoongi managed to get his one hand away. He used his hands to lunch one of the man. The man fall in the ground, and Yoongi found his other hand free. He pushed the other man and ran towards Jin, but before he could reach to him someone again hold him.

Hyun Bin- You fools, hold him tight and don't let him escape. And You (he said linting at Yoongi who was trying hard to get away from their grips bit couldn't cause this time more than 2 men were holding him)
Have some patience. After him, you are the next.

He said and walked towards Jin.

Hyun Bin- Tsk Tsk Tsk. Look at you. Mafia King. You look so helpless.

He smirked and punched Jin again in his stomach.

Yoongi- YOU FUCKING HELL. DON'T YOU DARE TO HURT HIM. I WILL KILL YOU.

Hyun Bin- SHUT UP. Otherwise, I will kill you first.

He yelled. Suddenly he felt a pain in his leg, he looked down and saw Jin was kicking him still trying to get out of the grip.

Hyun Bin looked at him with blood shot eyes.

Hyun Bin- Oh dear Mafia King. There is no use. My men are the strongest people. Try as hard as you can. You will not be able to get out from their grip.

Jin- How can you call yourself a Mafia? If you are a real Mafia then, free us and then fight.

Hyun Bin- Actually, I am different from others. And that is why you are trapped right now. Remember when you first came, you told me you will not fall in my trap. So bad......you actually did fall. Did you really thought, I would run away from some kids. No way.....it was all my plan, to get two or three if you behind me, here. And see, I succeeded.

Yoongi- Even if we are kids, we are way more powerful than you Hyun Bin.

Hyun Bin looked at Suga and went towards him. He putted his hands on Yoongi's cheek, squeezing them hardly.

Hyun Bin- Didn't I told you to shut up. Can't you listen in one time. Huh? Do you need some lesson.

He looked at one of his guards who nodded. The guard came infront and punched Yoongi very hardly making him almost fell down.
The guard again punched him. Yoongi used his full strength and kicked the guard with his feet making the guard go behind a bit.

Hyun Bin- I see. You still have energy left. Don't worry. Soon it will also go. ...... Continue.

He said to the guards. The guard again punched Yoongi. Another guard came infront of Jin and punched him in his face. Jin looked at him with very angry eyes. His full face was angry but, he was wearing a mask, so only eyes were showing.

Jin- You....punched my face? You piece of shit.

Jin yanked his hands away from the gaurds holding him like it was piece of cake. Hyun Bin looked at him shocked.

Jin came towards the guards and Punched him so hard that blood started coming out from his mouth. He again Punched the guards.

Jin- Listen here you piece of shit, dont you ever try to you h my face. I will burn you alive.

Jin spoke in a voice cold than ever. Yoongi chuckled alittle seeing how Jin is possesive over his face. This is the first time Yoongi thought, that Jin's  possession over his face is right.

Hyun bin was still shocked. He came to his senses when he saw Yoongi standing right infront of him. He looked behind Yoongi and saw the guards on ground.

Yoongi- Shocked? Well, if you hired some people with concentration and focus, you might have been more powerful not like the dumbs lying on the ground there.

Hyun Bin- Don't think, I am as weak as them. I alone can fight and defeat both of you.

Jin- Then, do it. We are here only.

Jin said as he dusted his hands and came towards Hyun Bin. He also stood infront of him, right beside Yoongi. He looked at Yoongi's dn they both nodded. Both of them were about to punch him but he again ditched them. They both turned behind and saw him behind them. Before they could do anything Hyun Bin...........

Namjoon, Hoseok, Jimin- NOOOOOOOOOOO

G
So, that is it for now.
Thanks for reading
Hope you like it
Please do a vote and a Comment
It means a lot to me.
Meet you all in next chapter.
Till then
By By
👋👋

I love you all so much.
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Words Count- 1075