5️⃣1️⃣

After half an hour the Bulletproof came to the Kim Mansion.
They came in and saw the Kim brothers, YN, IU, Suzy and Blackpink with the kids.
Jin and Yoongi were inside the kitchen.

Eunwoo- Hey, why did you guys called us?

Suzy- Have a seat first. We will tell.

She said and they all sat and again looked at them.

Namjoon- So, guys from today we will again have not 5 but 7 Mafia Kings.

They all looked at Namjoon confused.

Lucas- What do you mean?

Hyunjin- Are you making some one our New Mafia Kings?

Eunha- You can't do that.

Yuju- Yes. We are not again accept any other Mafia Kings except for you guys.

Hoseok- Guys, calm down. We are not making any other person our Mafia Kings.

Chanyeol- But Namjoon hyung just said 7 Mafia Kings.

Namjoon- Yup. I said.

Jimin- To clear confusion, turn backwards.

He said and they all turned back and saw Jin and Yoongi standing their with a smile on their faces. They all stood up with wide eyes.

Yerin- Guys, I am dreaming......

Sehun- Me too.

Jin- It's not a dream Bulletproof.

Yoongi- Yup. We are back. We didn't died. 

Sowon- What? You guys are really alive?

Jin- You really thought we would leave you all like this?

Jisung- C-can I touch you?

Jin- Yes.

He went near them and touched Jin's hand. A small smile formed. He looked back and said

Jisung- Guys, it's not a dream neither they are ghost.

(Author- After this they met each other and then sat. All looking at Jin and Yoongi wating for them to tell them how they are alive?)

Yoongi- One thing, don't interrupt in between. We will answer everything afterwards. Ok?

All- Ok.

Hee-Jin- YESS!!

Jin looked at her and laughed.

Jin- Um....ready to listen?

Suzy- Ye--

Hee-Jin- Dada Me.....?

She interrupted Suzy and made grabby hands towards Jin. Jin let out and chuckled and took her in his arms.
Jihoon who was looking at her, looked at Yoongi and made grabby hands towards him.

Jihoon- Dada.... M-m-me..

Jihoon said trying hard to say just like Hee-Jin. Yoongi cooed at his cuteness.

Yoongi- Aww. Come here.

He picked both Ha-yun and Jihoon and placed them in his laps.

Jin- Ok, so back to topic. Hm.
The day we fell, we didn't fall in the ground. We fell in a river.
We also didn't knew their was a river in that dense forest.
So, when we fall, luckily we were still conscious but injured too. So, we tried our best to atleast not drown ourselves.

Yoongi- We came out from the river after 15-20 minutes of trying. We were finding a way out from the forest. And after like 2-3 hours we heard some voices. We went in taht direction and saw some dogs.

Jin- We both found it strange as how they came in. They saw us and started running not towards us bit away from us. We both also followed them and find out a way from they came in.

Yoongi- But after we came out don't know how we fainted.
Then, what I remember is I woke up in a hospital. The doctor their told me I was in Coma for past 1 year and 6 months. That means I woke just 2 months ago. I asked the doctor about who helped me? And he said that his team was on the way to the hospital and saw both of them. I asked about Jin Hyung and they shifted me to his room only.

Jin- I woke up just a week before Yoongi did. I tried calling you all too, but guess you all changed your numbers. Did you?

Jungkook- Ne Hyung. Someone tracked our numbers so we all changed.

Jin- Hmm. Well, this is how we are alive.

YN- Oppa, if you both were awake from last 2 months, why didn't you came here?

Yoongi- YN, we were too weak to even stand. How can we come here? We tried our hard to contact you both nothing worked. Even our batches were lost.

Jimin- They were on the ground on the hill.

Jin- That's why, we can't contact any of you. We didn't even knew in what hospital we were.

Hoseok- Hyung's, I understood this all. But, how is this all related to Blackpink.

Taehyung- Ya, how they knew you were alive?

Jisso- We just happ--

Jin- Let me tell you the full story of what happened 2 months ago.

All- Ok

2 months ago

(Next Part)

Hey Moon lights
Short Chapter
Cause I don't wanna end the story soon.
Thanks for reading
Hope you like it
Please do a vote and a Comment
It means a lot to me.
Meet you all in next chapter.
Till then
By By
👋👋

I love you all so much.
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Words Count- 850