3️⃣4️⃣

~ We are back!!!

They all turned around hearing the familiar voice. They saw them.
Blackpink. Standing their.

(AN- they were out for some personal reason for some time)

Lisa and Jennie came towards BTS and YN.
W

hile Jisso and Rosé came slowly.

Lisa- Umm.....hiii guys.

Lisa said as she reached their. BYS and YN looked at each other and then at her.

Taehyung- What do you both want?

Taehyung asked in a cold tone. Well, he didn't wanted to see their faces and Whatever happened two months ago have made all the brothers and  YN cold with others except for whom they love and respect. Which is their girlfriends, IU, Suzy and the Bulletproof.

Jennie- Actually we wanted to talk to you guys.

Jungkook- Go on. We are listening.

Lisa- Not here, alone Kooki--

Jungkook- It's Jungkook For you.

Lisa- O-Ok.....so, we wanted to talk to you all not inform of all this students.

Taehyung- Ok, then where?

Jennie- Rooftop?

Taehyung and Jungkook looked at Namjoon and Hoseok for confirmation. After a minute or so they nod their heads and Taehyung looked at Jennie and nodded his head.
They all went to the rooftop.

Taehyung- Now, say whatever you wanted to say.

Lisa- What about them? We said we wanted to talk with you guys? So, can they like g--

Hoseok- None if them are going anywhere. You wanted to talk to us, but they are our girlfriends and they have the rights to listen everything.

Namjoon- Right. So, before any of us change our mind, say what you want and leave.

They both said in a cold tone which was more cold than the rest brothers tone giving shivers to Blackpink. Lisa nodded her head and said

Lisa- We are sorry. For that day. We....I guess.....we overreacted that day. Which we shouldn't have done. We were just angry and all that we didn't thought from our mind before taking any decisions.

Jennie- I am sorry to Taehyung. I was so angry that day that you lied to me. And instead of calming myself and hearing your full story, I just broke up with you.....

They both said with their head low. After a minute of silence, Jungkook decided to break it.

Jungkook- Actually, for me it's not a valid reason for you to break up with us.

Lisa- Huh?

Jungkook- Just a sec. Noona's come here.

Jungkook said pointing towards Nayeon, Dahyun and Jihyo. (Jihyo is half year older than Jungkook)
They all looked at each other and then went their.

Jungkook- You know Lisa, their was and is a very big secret that none of four know. We wanted to tell you but we didn't had permission. And that day, you broke up with us, Jihyo Noona, Nayeon Noona and Dahyun Noona know that secret. They told Hyung's about that and how upset they were with all this. Dahyun Noona even broke up with Jiminie Hyung, but eventually they got back together. And Jihyo Noona and Nayeon Noona never broke up. They just took a break from all this and when they were calm, they took the decision.
They had a very big reason for breaking up with Hyung's, and none of us brothers could do anything to get them back, but we didn't had to. Cause they also know that they can't leave without Hyung's and they came back.
And you two.....what was your reason? Just that we lied to you? You are here to say sorry, how about today we tell you our secret which we kept hidden from you, all the time. Will you again say we are liars and break up?

Jungkook said and now Lisa and Jennie were clearly avoiding his eyes contact. But then Lisa looked up and asked

Lisa- W-ha-t is your secret that we didn't know? And do both of them (Joy and Yeri) know this?

Taehyung- Yes they know. They trusted us and we trusted them. So, we told them. They know everything, Every single detail about us. On where we are and who we are. And about the secret, We can't tell you. Cause we need Hyung's permission.

Jennie- Hoseok Oppa, please give them permission.....

Hoseok- I can't. They need the permission from eldest and I am not the eldest.

Rosé- Till what I know, you are the eldest Kim brother know After the death of Jin Oppa and Yoongi Oppa.

Hoseok stood their silently. Namjoon came forwards and said

Namjoon- If we tell you our secret, you will not be able to stand here straightly or without shivering.

Jisso- Why?

Namjoon- Hyung can I?

Hoseok- You are the leader. You don't have to ask me.

Namjoon- You are the elder, so ofcourse I have to.

Hoseok- um....Ok then. How about I ca the rest here only.

Jimin- Taht would be great Hyung. And after all this bullshit talk we can go to our private meeting room and discuss.....you know what we have to discuss.

Hoseok- I know. I will call them.

Hoseok took out his phone and called someone.

Namjoon- Well, have you ever heard of the word or group Bulletproof?

Jennie- Bulletproof? Who is this?

Lisa- I ever heard this name.

Rosé- Me too. I also never heard this name.

Jisso- I have. They are the Mafia Group. That's all I know.

Jennie- Mafia? That underground world people?

Jisso- Yes, they only.

They were taking just when Stray Kids came to the rooftop. They cam and stood beside Jimin asking what is happening. Jimin explained them everything and formed a "O" with their mouths. Within 5 minutes, the whole Bulletproof was present on Rooftop.

Namjoon- Since all are here. Let us introduce ourselves to you guys.

Lisa- But we already know who are you all, except for some of the new faces.

Namjoon- Keep quiet and just listen.......

Lisa- O-Ok.

Namjoon- Dul! Set! Bang! Tan!
Anneyonghaseyo

Bulletproof - Bulletproof Imnida.

So, except for one person no one was able to guess.

Thank you for reading and Guessing who was behind the voice.
So, that is it for now.
Thanks for reading
Hope you like it
Please do a vote and a Comment
It means a lot to me.
Meet you all in next chapter.
Till then
By By
👋👋

I love you all so much.
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Words Count-1070