3️⃣0️⃣

Hyun Bin- Since you all are here now, let's began the fight Bulletproof. Come and Take the revenge of your the two Mafia Kings while I pushed down. I am pretty sure, they must be dead till now.

PUNCH

A hard lunch landed on Hyun Bin's face making him growl. He looked in front and saw YN.

Hyun Bin- How dare you punch me?

YN- Keep your voice down f**king piece of shit. You are just a Mafia. It don't give you any rights to speak like that with Mafia Queen.

Hyun Bin- I just killed two Mafia Kings, so I am the new Mafia King now.

YN- Firstly they are not dead. And secondly, their were not only 2 Mafia King stupid. The rest 5 standing in front of you are the rest Mafia King and our leader is still with us.

Hyun Bin was shocked hearing this. He knew that RJ (Jin) and Genius (Yoongi)  are the eldest in whole Bulletproof. That's why he thought One if them will be leader cause if you kill the leader, you can be the next Mafia King.

Hyun Bin- Then, who is the leader?

Taehyung- Why will we tell you? Come and find out who is our leader?

Hyun Bin looked at all of them trying to find the leader. He then remembered something. He smirked and said

Hyun Bin- JM......I know you are the leader. Cause you beated me without asking for anyone's permission.

Jimin chuckled a bit.

Jungkook- You know what's we don't have time to deal with your bullshit. Guys, Attack.

Jungkook said and Hyun Bin looked at them to see who was going to attack him. Jungkook, went to him and kicked him really hard in his stomach.

Jungkook- How dare you push my Hyung's you batard.

He kicked him again and again, he grabbed him by his hair and threw him to the ground. He looked up and was met with the blood shot eyes of YN. YN grabbed his hairs and slapped him really hard across his right cheek. She kicked him in his stomach with the heels she was wearing. Taehyung came to him and started punching him on stomach and face. Hoseok and Namjoon were fighting with the guards and Hyun Bin's team leading Hyun Bin fully to the Makane Line.(YN is included) Who were beating him like we beat clothes while washing. (AN- Sorry not Sorry 😅)
Hyun bin was not able to do cause they were so strong and he just hated their Hyung's and Oppas, the anger, sorrow, built in them was coming out while beating the shit out of Hyun Bin.

After some time, Namjoon and Hoseok killed all the guards and went to the makane line.

Namjoon- Guys, leave him. You will make him die here only.

YN- He deserve to die.

Hoseok- Yes, but not this easily. He will have to suffer and neg for his death. He did a very big mistake this time.

Namjoon- Right. I have called some guards they will come and take him to the base. Till they come, you can make him unconscious.

Jimin nodded and again started beating him eventually making him faint.

Namjoon- Take him and keep him in the res room, base 2.

Namjoon said to some guards. The guards came and took him away. Now the only persons left were the Kim siblings. Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook all three of them fall on their knees tears now coming out from theri eyes.