6️⃣

With Hoseok and Namjoon 

Hoseok and Namjoon went outside the class. They both were walking in the corridor but they saw someone. Their eyes widened and they went towards them.

Namjoon- Jin Hyung, Yoongi hyung what are you two doing here?

Jin- The teacher told us what about you two.

Hoseok- Same Hyung. But why did the teacher told you both?

Yoongi- What happened is......

Flashback
10 minutes ago.

Teacher- Kim Seokjin and Kim Yoongi. You both failed again. This is really the third time.

Jin- That's just......

Teacher- Keep it with you. I don't want to hear any excuses. Like before the test began I said those will fail will not sit in my class. And except for you both everyone passed. And I am not gonna spare you even if you are the owner or son of the owner. Rules are the same for everyone. So I want you both out of my class now.

Yoongi- Miss, ple___

Jin- Yoongi. No.

Yoongi- *sigh* Ok Hyung.

They both went outside the class.

Flashback Ends.

Hoseok- Ohh.

Yoongi- But why did you both are here?

Namjoon- Same shit happened.

Flashback
Hoseok and Namjoon's class

Teacher- Again? What is the reason this time?

Namjoon- Miss we really wanted to submit it but just____

Teacher- Namjoon, you knew that this project is 40% of your annual grades.

Hoseok- We know that Miss. Just give us one more day we promise, and we will submit by tomorrow.

Teacher- First tell me why you both didn't complete it. You both are among the top students in this class. And you are always the one who submits projects and Homework. But for the past week you are not even submitting your homework and only given lame excuses like you were sick, you went out. Stop it already and give me the real reason.

Namjoon- We are sorry Miss, but we can't tell you the real reason.

Teacher- Ok then it is it. If you don't wanna co-operate then Ok. Get out. And come back to this class after completing your projects and Homework.

Namjoon- But Miss, try to unders__

Teacher- Ok, another choice. I want to meet your parents Namjoon during lunch. And Hoseok yours too.
You have to call both Mr. Mrs. Kim and Mr. Mrs. Jung.

Hoseok- What? Why?

Teacher- Either call them or get out now.