💜9💜

Here our YN was in the kitchen making dinner for her family. She was not alone as said Jin and Yoongi were helping her. Her Mom and Dad were in their rooms resting. The Maknae line is in gaming room playing games. Namjoon and Hoseok were in library studying and Yeontan was also with them only. Sleeping peacefully.

Right now YN was making Kimchi-jjigae. Jin was making Gimbap. And Yoongi was helping both of them. Just then a ringtone was heard. All  3 of them looked at each other and then their phones. Turns out that YN's phone was ringing. She looked at the caller ID and smiled.
~Who is calling you YN? You seem to be happy.

YN- Jisso Unnie is calling me. Jin Oppa can I take the call?

Jin- Sure. There is no need to ask permission for this.

YN picked the call.

On the call

YN:
Hello unnie. How are you?

Jisso:
Hey YN. I am fine.
How about you?

YN:
Me too unnie.

Jisso:
Well I called you to tell you that tomorrow we will not come to school.

YN:
Wae unnie.
Is everything alright?

Jisso:
Yes YN. Everything is alright.
We have to go to Busan to attend the family functions.

YN:
Oh Ok.
When will you all come back?

Jisso:
Maybe after a week.

YN:
Ok unnie.
Thanks for letting me know.
Enjoy there and I will miss you all.

Jisso:
We too YN.
Well I now hangup.
We have to do packing.
By By YN-ie

YN:
By By
Jichu Unnie.

End of the call

~Is everything alright, YN?

YN looked at the voice. Her both Oppas were standing and Yoongi was the one who asked.

YN- Ne Oppa. It's just Unnie called me to tell me that they will not come to school for a week. They are going to Busan for a week.

Jin- Oh. Ok.

Yoongi- That means for a week you will be with us. Since your friends will not be us. Right?

YN- Ofcourse Oppa.

Jin- That's great. Now let's focus on cooking.

YN, Yoongi- Ok Oppa/Hyung.

Time Skip

YN- Oppa, everything is ready we should call the others.

Jin- Ok let's call them.

He took a deep breath and was about to shout but 

Jin- EVERY BRA_______ummmmmmmm

Yoongi and YN closed his mouth with their hands before Jin could complete his sentence.

YN- Oppa Mom and Dad are also at home. Don't shout.

Yoongi- Ne Hyung. When you say Every one in the house they are also included. and if they hear you calling brat they will think you are calling them brat.

Jin- ummmmmmmmm

Yoongi- Hyung what are you saying. We are not able to understand.

YN- Ne Oppa. Please say it more clearly.  

{A/N- Jin Oppa is right. This house is seriously filled up with brats. *sigh* 
Jin Oppa you are great. I respect you so much.

Yoongi- Hey whom are you calling a brat?

A/N- Ofcourse to the one who came here and is asking questions.

YN- And why are calling him brat?

A/N- Miss YN not only him, you also.

YN- Wae.

A/N- You both stupid people you are asking Jin Oppa to say clearly. But how can he when you both have closed his mouth with your hands? Remove your hands from his mouth and he will speak very clearly. [Maybe a rap]

YN, Yoongi- SHIT!!! WE FORGET. WE WILL DEAL WITH YOU LATER.

A/N- Ya Ya. Whatever.}

They both removed their hands from his mouth. Jin took a long breath and looked at both of them. They both were smiling like a idiot

and behaving like nothing happened. Jin sighed and then said

Jin- Guess you are right. Let's just go and call them individually.

YN, Yoongi- Ok Oppa ? Hyung.

The three of them went and called everyone for dinner. When all of them were their they started eating. Their Dad was surprised by YN's cooking. He complimented her so much. After eating their dinner everyone went to sleep. 

So Ya I am back. 
I know its a short chapter and I am so sorry about that. 
I actually already told you the reason and today also I find some time to write thiss. 
So please understand.
Well Hope you liked it.
Don't be a ghost reader. do a Vote and Comment.
So meet you all in next chapter.
Till Then
By By
👋👋

BORAHAE
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Words Count-760