2️⃣9️⃣

Hyun Bin started going towards them. As he reached near them, he pushed both of them making them lose their balance. They both holded each other's hand and looked behind getting why Hyun bin was pushing them. Well, you see Jin and Yoongi both were standing right at the edge

(AN- Standing at the edge right out of control......

Ok I will stop)

So, they were standing right at the edge of the hill. Behind or you can say below them was a very dense forest. Before they could process anything, Hyun Bin again pushed Jin making him fall down. Since Yoongi was holding his head, he didn't fell down. (Yet) Hyun Bin smirked.

Yoongi- Hyung.....don't leave my hand. Try to come up.

Yoongi said trying his best to pull Jin up.

Jin- YOON BEHIND YOU!!!

Jin shouted. Yoongi looked behind and was met with a punch in his face making him lose his hand grip on Jin's hand a little. Once he was stable, be tried to hold Him tightly again. But this time some one shooted him in his legs.

Jin- YOON, LEAVE ME. AND TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF.

Yoongi- ARE YOU MAD? I AM NOT GONNA LEAVE YOU.

Jin- YOON, IT'S NOT RIGHT TIME TO THINK WITH HEART. THINK WITH YOUR BRAIN.

Jin said as he caught the edge with one of his free hand whole ither was still in Yoongi's hand.

Yoongi- I said, I AM NOT LEAVING YOU. AND YOU HYUN BIN......IF YOU ARE A REAL MAFIA THEN ATTACK US FROM FRONT YOU COWARD.

Yoongi said looking behind. Hyun bin again smirked, he signalled one of his men who nodded. While Yoongi's attention was on Pulling Him up, the guard came and pushed Yoongi too, making him fall too. But luckily, he also Caught the edge. Hyun Bin came towards them and looked at them.

Hyun Bin- Tsk, Tsk, Tsk. Look, Mafia Kings ......your death is near.

He said and putted his feet on Jin's hand making it difficult for Jin to hold the edge.

He bent down and took Jin's hand off the edge. He did the same with Yoongi's hand. And at the same time.....he left both of their hands making both of them fall down.

~ NOOOOOOO

Hyun Bin turned around and saw Hoseok, Namjoon and Jimin. All three of them ran towards him and looked down the edge. They saw Yoongi and Jin falling down.  Jimin's gun fell from his hand while Namjoon and Hoseok were still standing shook. They saw Jin and Yoongi's falling figures disappearing in the width of dense forest. Jimin fell on his knees still shocked. But Namjoon and Hoseok didn't had the same expression now. Their eyes were filled with anger. Fully red like blood. They looked at Hyun bin with Full red blood shot eyes which could kill anyone if they can. Hyun Bin took a step back, just by looking at their eyes.

Namjoon- Kim's track my batch and Come here.

Namjoon said in his ear piece voice filled with coldness which sent shivers to Hyun Bin. Even if it was not said to him. Whenever some say Kim, it means he/she is implying to  Kim Brothers and YN. (Kim Siblings)

Hyun Bin gulped and again took a step back, as he saw Namjoon and Hoseok coming towards him. Before he could take another step back, a gunshot came towards him making the bullet go directly into his right leg. He fell down and looked infront and saw It was Jimin. Who was still on the ground with his gun now in his hands. Jimin stood up and ran towards Hyun bin. He came near him and Punched him really hard. Jimin was continuously punching him while the rest Kim's also came their.

Jungkook- Hyung, why did you called us here? And where are Jin hyung and Yoongi Hyung?

He came and asked Namjoon. Jimin stopped and looked back. Right now he was the top of Hyun Bin whose face was full of blood.

Jimin- This f**king bastard pushed Hyung's in the forest behind making both of them fall.

He said and again punched Hyun Bin.

The Kim siblings except for Hoseok, Namjoon and Jimin looked at him in shocked after hearing what Jimin said.

Taehyung- W-ha-t?

Namjoon- It's true. We ourselves saw both Hyung's fall down and disappearing.

This was like all of their world shattered. They couldn't believe what they just heard.

Here, Jimin punched Hyun Bin but this time he ditched and pushed Jimin. He stood up and said

Hyun Bin- Since you all are here now, let's began the fight Bulletproof. Come and Take the revenge of your the two Mafia Kings while I pushed down. I am pretty sure, they must be dead till now.

PUNCH

A pretty small chapter. I will update. Soon.
My net is again acting up and not letting me write.

So, that is it for now.
Thanks for reading
Hope you like it
Please do a vote and a Comment
It means a lot to me.
Meet you all in next chapter.
Till then
By By
👋👋

I love you all so much.
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Words Count- 900