4️⃣6️⃣

Very soon this story will end. Thanks for all those who supported me. This is one of my best story. Moonlights loved it and I am so happy about that. Because of this story, I got some very special people. New friends, who cared for me and scolded when I was wrong and helped me in my toughest time.  And I seriously want to thank all of them. And the rest also. Who read, voted and commented. Thank you so much.

***

A month later

Namjoon-  Hobi Hyung!!!!

Namjoon said more like shouted as soon as he came inside Hoseok's room sacring the shit out of Hoseok who was cleaning his room. He looked at him with "Are you crazy look".

Namjoon- Hyung, don't give me that look and come with me.

Hoseok- Why?

Namjoon- We have to go to school...

Hoseok- Namjoon, you do remember we already graduated. Right? You wanna study again?

Namjoon- Ani Hyung. I know we graduated and I don't wanna go to school for study. Actually Tae and Jimin's teacher called us more specifically the eldest brother.

Hoseok- So, why did you came to me?

Namjoon- Hyung, you are the eldest. Why do you always forgot?

Hoseok- Oh...right. I am the eldest........I am still not used to this...... anyways, why she called us?

Namjoon- Don't know but I know their is something wrong.

Hoseok- Ok, then wait 5 minutes, I will go and get changed. I can't come in this Mafia Outfit, scaring the peoples.

Namjoon- Sure, but why didn't you changed it?

Hoseok- I came and was about to buy my room was mess so I started cleaning it first. Well, you wait, I will be back.

Hoseok said as he went. Namjoon sighed

Namjoon- My room was a mess. His room is the most clean in the house.

Namjoon said to himself mimicking Hoseok.
After some minutes Hoseok came back after changing. They went down and were about to go when Namjoon remembered something.

Namjoon- Aish, how can I forget this.....

Hoseok stopped in his tracks and looked at him confused.

Hoseok- Forget what?

Namjoon- No body is at home. Makanes are all in school Noona went for shopping but Hee-Jin was sleeping so Suzy Noona didn't took her and I was taking care of her. We can't just leave her here. What should we do now?

Hoseok- Then, just take her with us idiot.

Namjoon- You sure? We are going to school.....

Hoseok- Yup, we are going there and with her. Go and take her.

Namjoon- Ok.