EPILOGUE

Have you ever loved the life as it is?

Y/N had. When she was with the one she loved and never felt the need to be with anyone else!

They would mostly be togther ; clumsy with each other all the time and when not, they would die to cut out the distance and the time between them.

Just as one day , when Jeongguk came back from work, he hurried to his room as soon as he got a chance after dealing with the everyday concerns of his mother .

He knew that the smiling face of the love his life was waiting for her with a homely honey like scent, puffy rosy face and fragile body covered in his own t-shirt. He saw her like that everyday but still died everytime he had to spent before seeing her like this.

Y/N flashed him a sweet smile as soon as his head appeared in the door way before the rest of his body.

And the next moment, they rushed towards each other. Her legs around his waist,lips locked together, arms tightly clutching, breaths mixing at they started to get shaky. He didn't even bother to change his work attire.

Her shirt was half way up her body ; back arched over the mattress that the door knocked .

Jeongguk tore himself away at this point , as Y/N rushed to hide herself under his bed. He settled his hair quickly and took some refractory breaths before opening the door.

"Where is Y/N?" Was the first question Andy threw on his face. His lips immediately rolled between his teeth, an attempt to distract from his flushed face.

"Um... she's at Taehyung's place !" He replied adding a teethy grin afterwards.

"Hmmm... call her right now! I've important thing to talk about,"

"But-" Jungkook paused in the middle, he knew what topic she would bring up and he wasn't ready for it yet.

Anyways,  he distracted his mother somewhere else and finally again,  Y/N and Jeongguk were legs crossed while Andy sat over the couch staring at the both of them.

She looked straight towards Y/N , sending a sheepish smile full of guilt and then stared at Jeongguk, considering him responsible for everything she looked guilty for.

Jeongguk's eyes squinted to the floor.

" i won't ever say that Y/N should follow our needs and desires and I won't ever say that Y/N should wait until both of you work enough to gather bread crumbles for my children's need. You both should live your own life now.  Get married and work for yourself, stop worrying about us, we'll be okay with the funds that the government are paying..." Andy finshed off, catching her breath and coughing later.

Y/N and Jeongguk exchanged a worried glance . They knew that cough wasn't healthy.

"Aunt! We've have it all planned out . Jeongguk is going to study for medical entrance exam and work in the evening as usual. Whereas , my job pays well enough to cater with the expenses. There is literally nothing to worry about .." she shrugged assuringly as she finished off.

Jeongguk furrowed his eyebrows, "I'm not going to go fulfill my dreams while you bust off your ass working for us!"

"Jeongguk , we talked about this!" Y/N narrowed her eyes towards him giving him a hint to stop arguing while Andy was still listening.

Jeongguk immediately understood her point, they shouldn't worry Andy while her health is deteriorating.

Both of them argued no more and left her shortly after assuring her.

********

"I'm going to throw a party! Let's all go on a summer break.." Suga chirped excitedly when Celine came about around with the snacks.  The film was at it's beginning.

The Country Adonis | jjk जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें