45: GIFT OF YOUTH

"Yellow diamonds in the sky,and we're standing side by side! As your shadow crosses mine , what it takes to come alive

"Yellow diamonds in the sky,and we're standing side by side! As your shadow crosses mine , what it takes to come alive ... it's the way I'm feeling, I just can't deny but I've gotta let it go
We found love in a hopeless place..."

_ We found love (Rihanna)

Spring time , March....

Y/N sat back in the chair, staring at the man working on his desk. Jimin was a little thrilled at that change in her routine. Usually , she would be so quiet all the time and in bed by six .

She was just sitting there, doing nothing.

"Hmmm... what's going on in that mind?" Jimin smiled at her.

"I want to comeback to my previous routine, that's it!" She mumbled , not raising a suspicion.

"Oh... and what's that?"

"I don't sleep early at night , it scares me..." she shivered a little, hugging her shoulders with her arms.

"Oh, you should've told me before!" He got up from his desk , stepping closer to her. He held out his hand, "I'll stay by your side until you sleep..."

Y/N glared at him for a second before taking his hand and following him to bed. She laid down and he pulled a blanket over her.

Jimin sat down near her and began ruffling her hair. As much as she hated that feeling, she acted as if she enjoyed it.

"I see you're changing..." Jimin muttered.

Y/N closed her eyes for a few seconds and then mumbled , "I need to accept the things as they are anyways..."

"So wise of you! Take your time, I won't  be rushing things with you... we've a lot of time ahead anyways!" He grumbled at the joyous feeling .

"What else do you need to work on?" Y/N asked, "we've all we need, don't we?"

Jimin pressed his lips together and replied after a few seconds , " I'm trying to get us a better place to live in... a little bigger than this one!"

"Don't cast the spell on village again!" Y/N exclaimed.

"I won't, I won't!" He patted her head, "don't worry! You can see if you want to, I'll show you tomorrow!"

"That would be great, I'm bored anyways!" She blabbered.

"Hmmm... maybe you could help me to!" Jimin grinned.

"It would be better than doing nothing!" Y/N admitted and turned to her side, facing away from him. She closed her eyes and pretended to sleep, an attempt to make him go away early.

********

Jungkook was in the kitchen with Celine, helping her prepare the dinner.